`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have to Part With My Adam Jones Collection

Have to Part With My Adam Jones Collection
Got a new baby coming and some things to do around the house before it comes. I'm looking to sell everything. Here is a link to my bucket, the Jones tabs are on the right side. The base, parallel, and inserts aren't shown but I have all but about 10-12 of those made. Let me know if you need anything.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/B...m%20Jones/
[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

RE: Have to Part With My Adam Jones Collection
hey bro, i was in the same boat you were, i just got back onto beckett a few days ago. i stopped collecting(a lil over 3 yrs ago) and sold my tom brady PC. used the $$ to buy a crib, clothes and everything else needed to prepare for the baby. helped me out a lot. so dont regret your move... well worth getting rid of your collection for the baby.
CONGRATS!!
[Image: ZnvYV.png]

I'm def at ease with my decision. Some things in life are more important. Thanks for the kind words

Man your collection ranks up there with the best. You should really sell it as one lump to another collector who like Jones. I hate to see it broke up. Either way good luck! Your baby is lucky to have a daddy with his priorities in order.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(05-16-2012, 10:33 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Man your collection ranks up there with the best. You should really sell it as one lump to another collector who like Jones. I hate to see it broke up. Either way good luck! Your baby is lucky to have a daddy with his priorities in order.
I would love to sell it in bulk but I have no takers for the volume I have. The LCS doesn't wanna put up for it and no one else seems to have the pockets. Either way, its out there. If you know someone, send em my way! lol

Can you give me an idea as to what you are looking to get out of the duals with upton? Everything except for the 12/50 triple threads I need. They are on a lot of cards together! Thanks, sorry you have to sell!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(05-16-2012, 10:39 PM)schmuffer Wrote: I would love to sell it in bulk but I have no takers for the volume I have. The LCS doesn't wanna put up for it and no one else seems to have the pockets. Either way, its out there. If you know someone, send em my way! lol
Why not at least try an eBay with a BIN, best offer option. Its worth a shot before breaking it all. Just my opinion.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Hey Man! I might be interested in a few of those!!! (Obviously)
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(05-16-2012, 10:58 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Can you give me an idea as to what you are looking to get out of the duals with upton? Everything except for the 12/50 triple threads I need. They are on a lot of cards together! Thanks, sorry you have to sell!
PM sent

(05-16-2012, 11:00 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Why not at least try an eBay with a BIN, best offer option. Its worth a shot before breaking it all. Just my opinion.
That might be worth it from a convenience perspective, but I think usually more $$$ can be made by selling off a collection in pieces.

Best of luck Schmuffer...and congrats.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]