`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~~~~~Is It Me...?~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~Is It Me...?~~~~~
After checking a bunch of my cards, it appears that everything pre-2007 did not change.

Luckily most of my JJ AU & RU didn't drop, including my sig. I'm especially happy that none of my $100+ cards dropped.

(05-16-2012, 01:59 PM)the great 48 Wrote: "First Gay President" figures Big Grin
LMFAO!

I checked my racing most of my rc pc didn't change or my michael waltrips. Most of my tradeables are pre 07 so didn't change.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I noticed lately on a couple of Dale Jr. cards I was trading that they dropped, but not all of his cards - must be the 2007 thing.

now I'll buy those Carl Edwards cards at the lower prices!
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

ummmmm.....your guys have to win more lol
Photobucket

After checking most of my collection over the past few days, I have figured out what is going on. This is actually VERY common here for racing.
NASCAR and other racing cards' BV's are not updated as often as the other 'major sports'. This seems to be a quarterly update to the 'Racing BV's'. The cards that dropped are all for certain sets (2007 to 2011) and/or certain drivers who have moved around or not performed well lately.
Examples: The Press Pass main set base cards have dropped pretty much across the board, along with 'CAR' cards. Kurt Busch cards dropped in half b/c he switched from a well-known/well-funded Penske team to Phoenix Racing that mostly has no sponser. Bowyer cards dropped for nearly the same reason, as well as Reutimann and Ragan. Ambrose cards dropped b/c he has only managed 1 win so far in the Cup Series and demand is dropping.
The main reason for all the drops is b/c the card BV's have finally been updated AND some sets or drivers just aren't being hunted for as much now.

Ill give you the they havent updated in a while thing and this is a new trend but when has it ever been common for racing? I havent seen many cards drop in racing in a very long time.
And its not just certain sets its all sets. Element, Eclipse, Stealth, Showcase, ect.
And I bet cards earlier than 07 are being worked on now and will be dropping soon...

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I collect Regan Smith and Johanna Long. The BV couldn't go any lower unless they have negative values.

(05-24-2012, 10:16 PM)evilbread Wrote: I collect Regan Smith and Johanna Long. The BV couldn't go any lower unless they have negative values.
Yeah, they got low balled from get go Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]