Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WANTED: 2012 Bowman
Exclamation 
WANTED: 2012 Bowman
I don't have the cash at this time to build this set. If any of you have amassed many dupes, I'd love to trade for any and all dupes; Base, Base Prospects, Chrome Prospects, Bowman's Best, Gold, Silver Ice & autos. I saw the Silver Ice and am in lust with them. I have ZERO '12 Bowman and am not even worried about a needs/checklist, I will take dupes from all who offer. I'm still in neutral trade mode, but I will check for responses/trade offers for these at least once a day until I build the set(s). PLEASE. Help a man out! Sad

RE: WANTED: 2012 Bowman
i have dups myself. the question is, are they in the system yet.
thanks

ill trade away all my non- rookie non- prospect cards if those interest you i have pm me lmk and ill make a list
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I'll trade my base to you.Lmk and I'll give you a list.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

All of you:
I'll take what I can get. I guess I'll end up with a bunch of base sets. lol. Check and see if I have anything you want first.

(05-09-2012, 09:25 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: All of you:
I'll take what I can get. I guess I'll end up with a bunch of base sets. lol. Check and see if I have anything you want first.
Could use a couple of your Bonds,and I could find some others.Lmk

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

I am selling a few but also could trade just look at my organizer
Looking for Dan Uggla cards

(05-09-2012, 10:02 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Could use a couple of your Bonds,and I could find some others.Lmk
Well, take a look and let me know what you want to do.
... Note. I might be able to put together an extra 2011 Bowman Draft set.. base, prospects & chrome prospects to trade for a complete 2012 Bowman set of base, prospects & chrome prospects. Anyone interested in doing that, let me know.

I have a ton of base/chrome/prospects.

Do you have any Victorino cards that I don't have? All are listed as wants in my Org.

No on the Victorino. Sad

(05-10-2012, 09:08 AM)mad3air Wrote: I have a ton of base/chrome/prospects.

Do you have any Victorino cards that I don't have? All are listed as wants in my Org.