`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Braves autos auto needed

Braves autos auto needed
Hey guys, I dont collect baseball at all really but have decidded to finally start. Im a braves fan and figured I should start there. Id like to start with a brandon beachy or craig kimbrel auto. Right now I only have football nd a little basketball to trade. If anyone has some braves Im interested. Thanks for your time.

RE: Braves autos auto needed
Any interest in a Wilson Betemit Donruss 02 auto? Braves uni. If so I can add to org. Collect LSU Football

(05-02-2012, 04:18 PM)chargers360 Wrote: Hey guys, I dont collect baseball at all really but have decidded to finally start. Im a braves fan and figured I should start there. Id like to start with a brandon beachy or craig kimbrel auto. Right now I only have football nd a little basketball to trade. If anyone has some braves Im interested. Thanks for your time.
Kimbrel Topps Chrome RC auto FT. Looking for a FB auto depending what you have.

Welcome to baseball collecting. You started with a popular team as there are a good many of us who collect Braves cards and autos. I currently have 109 different Braves player autos. I would help you out but I'm in the process of trying to get rid of all the football I have now for baseball. Oh yea, GO BRAVES !
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Go Bravos!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

LEEETTTT'S GO GET EM BRAVES!
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Thanks everyone and replied to the offers