`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't you just cringe when.......

RE: Don't you just cringe when.......
(04-25-2012, 07:36 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it wasnt stealing. you told me to keep them. stealing is hoping folks dont complain about lots with inflated bv's...you got away with a lot of it because people didnt check. you made HUGE bank on those lots (and on those inflated player lots as well)

you got angry, you acted petulant, you told me to keep them. dont whine after the fact and say you didnt mean it
Yes I was angry because of your emails. Yes, I stated you could keep them. It states that in the email above. I didn't think you actually would, especially after I re-read the context of the email. BTW, do you still work for the Department of Justice? If so, I have a serious question.

(04-25-2012, 07:27 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: The bidder you are questioning is SwagCards. He has already stated this before on a different forum. If you don't know who he is, he is the #1 seller on COMC. I don't know why he only buys from us, I just know he buys a lot and he pays for everything. Can provide screenshots of payments if you really want. How much is your Babe Ruth TV?

As far as the Kobe, it looks like we did some last year # 230659459529, 220816750939, 230618276672. I did not know it was fake. If I did, it obviously would not have been listed. We never received an email or complaint while any of these were listed or I would have looked into it. Again, if they are fake they were sold unknowingly and I apologize.

I don't have the time to frequent these boards. Have been a member since 1997, so that should say something. We are very reputable on the biggest marketplace in the world to sell items. I'm sick of the lies, just trying to set the record straight.
#1: Just because the ID bids on one account and sells on a different site does not mean its not a shill either. That ID won 3500 of your items over the last year....come on now.

#2: Maybe someone (hopefully you) should contact the people that bid on those known fake Kobe autos and offer a refund in return for the card since THEY ARE FAKE. Kinda funny you came up with the exact items so quickly too.

#3: Certainly have time to fight with another member on something that has been dead (and hopefully) buried from over a year ago. The card community is getting smaller day by day. Since you dont contribute to the community (card community not just Beckett) except just to defend antics, then you come off as what people see, buying lots dirt cheap from desperate collectors or stores going out of biz and then selling and shilling on the bay so you can get top dollar and care about nothing else....NOT EVEN selling illegitimate/forged items.

The Kobe auto isnt the only forgery I have seen on your account. I have also seen a couple Upper Deck Heroes autographs from the early 90's that DID NOT have the diamond hologram on the back as well as a Tim Duncan fake auto from that same Scoreboard set. And those are just the ones I KNOW about.

(04-25-2012, 06:05 PM)john1580 Wrote: This thread is about to get entertaining , glad i started drinking
+1
Going to get a rum and coke before I read the last 3 pages. Been a while that we've seen some good drama unfold.

(04-25-2012, 06:25 PM)jtraven42 Wrote: I'm already three deep, and I know y'all don't want me to start another beer thread.
(But for those interested, tonight's beer is brought to you by 21st Ammendment Brewery: Hell or High Watermelon)
The God of Microbrews!!!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(04-25-2012, 07:26 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Well, here's my two cents. Boyd- after looking at your profile and seeing that you ONLY comment on these boards when someone is "calling you out" is pretty sketchy. Maybe if you were a little more reputable on these boards then people would want to hear your side of the story, but seeing as you only talk on here after someone has something bad to say about you, doesn't show much to all of us.

Shill bidding sucks, and you're not putting up a good case against yourself so far, at least from what I've read out of all of your posts.

As for those crummy auctions that say "1/1" inside or whatever, if you wanna fall for that and bid on that, then that's your own fault. I've learned from my mistakes on that crap.

Other than that, see ya all on the other threads!

P.S.- This was just my two cents from an outsider.
It's sketchy to want to defend yourself and because you don't post on here regularly? Ummm, okk?

(04-25-2012, 07:18 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: "Please don't insult me with your attitude, Amy (the registered ebay name is Amy).
LOL
(04-25-2012, 07:58 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: BTW, do you still work for the Department of Justice? If so, I have a serious question.
He means mall security when he says DOJ. I work in LE and I don't believe anybody that works for DOJ would act like such a clown like this guy.

(04-25-2012, 07:58 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: BTW, do you still work for the Department of Justice? If so, I have a serious question.
sent you a PM

(04-25-2012, 08:26 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: It's sketchy to want to defend yourself and because you don't post on here regularly? Ummm, okk?
OK GUYS TIME OUT

Now I d'nt have a dog in the fight, but I think what the member meant is he feels that it's sketchy because that's the only post the member has made. Atleast that's what I'm assuming he meant

OK...*grabs a beer and gets back in his chair* GAME ON!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(04-25-2012, 08:26 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: It's sketchy to want to defend yourself and because you don't post on here regularly? Ummm, okk?

LOL

He means mall security when he says DOJ. I work in LE and I don't believe anybody that works for DOJ would act like such a clown like this guy.
Weren't you just banned?
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

It's a tease... I can't wait to see where this one goes...

(04-25-2012, 08:34 PM)ryancholden Wrote: It's a tease... I can't wait to see where this one goes...
ill take it at face value for now

(04-25-2012, 08:31 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: sent you a PM
Noooooo!!!!!
(04-25-2012, 08:32 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: OK...*grabs a beer and gets back in his chair* GAME ON!
LMAO!!!!