`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW STUFF FT! OKC FANS MUST SEE! Durant Westbrook Harden + Griffin + Kidd + Nash+more

NEW STUFF FT! OKC FANS MUST SEE! Durant Westbrook Harden + Griffin + Kidd + Nash+more
I can get scans if needed.. I was too lazy to breakout the scanner and snapbucket makes it sooo easy to upload pics from your phone.

#29/33
[Image: DC145D32-orig.jpg]

[Image: updatedtrade_0004-2.jpg]

#13/25
[Image: 1488861F-orig.jpg]

#50/50 Prime
[Image: D01BB0BB-orig.jpg]

#02/10 Blue
[Image: 40422F9F-orig.jpg]

#08/25 Platinum Spectrum Signatures
[Image: 964505E0-orig.jpg]

#21/25 Platinum Spectrum
[Image: E47D3958-orig.jpg]

#02/10
[Image: 4DE52B3F-orig.jpg]

#30/30
[Image: updatedtrade_0004-1.jpg]

#104/499
[Image: 83A3B47F-orig.jpg]

OK here is the stuff I am after....

I need these three for sets and will trade in your favor for the following
1993-94 Finest Refractors #1 Michael Jordan
1993-94 Finest Refractors #189 Anfernee Hardaway
1997-98 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Clyde Drexler

I have a longer list of the 1993-94 Finest Refractors that I need, so LMK if you have a lot we could deal on.

Here are some other things I am also shopping for...

- Any autographed card of Blake Griffin in an OU uniform. (doesn’t need to be from rookie year or a RC)

-Any Dennis Rodman autographed cards with him depicted in a college uniform that I don’t have already.

-A nice John Stockton on card autograph.

- A Tim Duncan NBA licensed autographed card.

-1994-95 Topps Finest Refractor #286 Jason Kidd

-A high-end Jason Kidd autograph with him depicted in a Mavericks uniform

I also collect Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, and Dirk Nowitzki singles that catch my eye. I will check buckets when I get a chance, but I am looking for the stuff I listed so offers that include stuff from my list take priority. Thanks
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: NEW STUFF FT! OKC FANS MUST SEE! Durant Westbrook Harden + Griffin + Kidd + Nash+more
Interested in either ungraded Ibaka and the NT Harden. Unfortunately, can't hit on any of your needs right now... LMK if you see anything for any of them!

RE: NEW STUFF FT! OKC FANS MUST SEE! Durant Westbrook Harden + Griffin + Kidd + Nash+more
(04-23-2012, 11:16 AM)hitmancollectibles Wrote: Interested in either ungraded Ibaka and the NT Harden. Unfortunately, can't hit on any of your needs right now... LMK if you see anything for any of them!
sorry didn't see anything for the Ibaka and harden in your org.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Appreciate the look. Free bump!...

I have a Gold Standard dual auto card with Jason Kidd in a Mavs jersey and Steve Nash. The card is numbered to 10. Any interest in that?
(04-24-2012, 09:58 AM)Rrljab Wrote: I have a Gold Standard dual auto card with Jason Kidd in a Mavs jersey and Steve Nash. The card is numbered to 10. Any interest in that?
I can't see your pics on my PC at work so hopefully this isn't one of the cards you listed for FT!

(04-24-2012, 09:58 AM)Rrljab Wrote: I have a Gold Standard dual auto card with Jason Kidd in a Mavs jersey and Steve Nash. The card is numbered to 10. Any interest in that?

I can't see your pics on my PC at work so hopefully this isn't one of the cards you listed for FT!
Sending PM...
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

The Durant Die cut from SP is gone now...
The Griffin dual patch is gone, the Harden NT jsy/auto is gone, and the Ibaka Platinum sig from Absolute is also gone.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....