`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Retail Nonsense

RE: Recent Retail Nonsense
This was one of the most entertaining posts I've ever read. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Smile

(04-20-2012, 10:36 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: not to split hairs but I believe is was fozzie bear. fonzy was a character on Happy Days.
Apparently my childhood memories got scrambled because I was sure it was Fonzie Bear.

In any case, Fonzie from Happy Days would be a much better autograph than a running back with a torn ACL/MCL in college.
(04-20-2012, 10:41 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: what exactly is this post about...lol
Having taken a break from working on a long legal paper for a CLE I am presenting which requires you to be serious to purchase a box of R&S Longevity when they reappeared on the shelves of the Target near my office I had a remarkably bad break where 3 of the hits were duplicates of cards I already have had and the 4th was Jordan Todman. Having had to spend all that time in serious lawyer mode, I decided to have some fun with the bad break and added in the recent pulls from the retail things.

Its for humor and fun basically
(04-21-2012, 12:05 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Hey I love the buckeyes and would of been thrilled to have Devier Posey haunt me! Great wide reciever who should make an awesome addition to any team who picks him up.
I was just happy to actually get someone I've heard of - and I do remember him actually being good - at least prior to the NCAA suspension thing. Of course, you have I once bought a heavily discounted multipack repackage thing from K-Mart of baseball cards and pulled Roger Clemmons and Barry Bonds memorabilia cards and said "great, just my luck to pull two cards from steroids cheats."

So maybe I am pessimistic by nature.
(04-20-2012, 06:52 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: All 2011 NFL trading card products are required by federal law to include Jordan Todman as one of their hits.
But has anyone seen any evidence that Jordan Todman actually exists as a real football player for the San Diego Chargers?

I believe the only snaps he took were in preseason. And he plays for the Vikings now. Gonna take AP's spot!! Big Grin
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Slow your roll there TG48. Just keep AP out your mouth..lol.

(04-23-2012, 10:57 AM)bott2711 Wrote: Slow your roll there TG48. Just keep AP out your mouth..lol.
LMAO!! Big Grin
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

"But has anyone seen any evidence that Jordan Todman actually exists as a real football player for the San Diego Chargers?"

That does not matter. Immaterial to the federal government. Do not ask questions.