`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OOOOH RANDI!!!! Halaks Day Out! *UPDATE!*

RE: OOOOH RANDI!!!! Halaks Day Out! *UPDATE!*
Randi...just remember that this will only make you stronger! Ask the guys I work with at the FD, I only pick on the ones I like. If something happens to the halak in its worldly travels.....I will personally take on the task of finding another one for you!! I hear Edmonton is very nice this time of year!!! :-)

I'm suprised you haven't tried figuring out who the member in Edmonton that will be receiving the Halak is.......if you guess it right...I'll tell you, and then you can ask them personally to send it directly to you.

Otherwise.....as the wise Wayne & Garth stated......"GAME ON!"
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

RE: OOOOH RANDI!!!! Halaks Day Out! *UPDATE!*
(04-21-2012, 08:46 PM)mq13 Wrote: Randi,
I was able to pickup the Couts STS. But I see you are leaving the community. Sorry to see you go. Take care and good luck in your new hobby of bottle cap collecting. You shouldn't get too stress out with them.
Sad Come on now, Mark! I thought that you would be above all of this! Did you not also see the dancing buffoon that I put down to signify a joke? Let me know what you would like for it!

Randi
(04-21-2012, 09:29 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Randi...just remember that this will only make you stronger! Ask the guys I work with at the FD, I only pick on the ones I like. If something happens to the halak in its worldly travels.....I will personally take on the task of finding another one for you!! I hear Edmonton is very nice this time of year!!! :-)

I'm suprised you haven't tried figuring out who the member in Edmonton that will be receiving the Halak is.......if you guess it right...I'll tell you, and then you can ask them personally to send it directly to you.

Otherwise.....as the wise Wayne & Garth stated......"GAME ON!"
Well I don't want to be stronger! Meek and mild is where it's at! Haha! I know that it's Al that you are sending it to... and I know that he's a top notch member and would do nothing to harm the card... but why he is partaking in this whole fiasco is beyond me! OH HELL... JUST QUIT WITH THE GAMES AND GET ME THE DARN HALAK!!!

Randi