`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordon Card

Gordon Card
My mistake...I bought a card yesterday I already have...Looking to trade for more Gordons!!

2011 Wheels Main Event Headliners Silver #HLJG Jeff Gordon
60/99

[Image: JGHeadliners.jpg]

RE: Gordon Card
Since its serial numbered you can try to find as many of the numbers as you can.... Just an option.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

(04-15-2012, 02:21 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: My mistake...I bought a card yesterday I already have...Looking to trade for more Gordons!!

2011 Wheels Main Event Headliners Silver #HLJG Jeff Gordon
60/99

[Image: JGHeadliners.jpg]
Nice card, I would love to get that card but unfortunately I have no Gordon RU cards for trade, only base and inserts. I do have some RU cards and autos of other drivers in my Org FT though.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(04-15-2012, 07:51 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Nice card, I would love to get that card but unfortunately I have no Gordon RU cards for trade, only base and inserts. I do have some RU cards and autos of other drivers in my Org FT though.

Jerry
Do you have all your Gordons loaded into the org? I don't care about ru for ru!

(04-15-2012, 08:01 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: Do you have all your Gordons loaded into the org? I don't care about ru for ru!
Yes they are, all of the cards listed in my Org are available FT at anytime for any other card.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

do you need real sheet metal cars ??? lmk Pascal