Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old School Break

RE: Old School Break
[Image: IMG-20120410-00814.jpg]
These were the only three cards with no sticking damage.

[Image: IMG-20120410-00817.jpg]

(04-10-2012, 02:12 AM)jeep1991 Wrote: These were the only three cards with no sticking damage.

[Image: IMG-20120410-00817.jpg]
Those are some beautiful cards. Man I wish I could bust a product like this. Need to start saving and stay away from Wal-Mart (always say it, never do it, lol).
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(04-09-2012, 11:34 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Total waste of money. All of the cards were severely stuck together, they went straight to the trash.......[Image: whax.gif]
That's frustrating. I had a couple MJ refractors that graded to an 8.5 that would've been 9.5s easy if the surface hadn't been partially stuck to the other cards from having been packaged for over a decade. One got straight 9.5s then a 7.5 on surface. Ugh.

Those are some amazing looking cards though, sorry about the damage Undecided

Apparently my boxes will be here tomorrow. I didn't get tracking info but that's what I was e-mailed when I asked for tracking, so I'll be posting mine hopefully tomorrow night!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-10-2012, 10:37 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Those are some beautiful cards. Man I wish I could bust a product like this. Need to start saving and stay away from Wal-Mart (always say it, never do it, lol).
Most of the late 90's products are great. There are usually only a few monster cards in each set, typically a Jordan or Kobe. Though the chance of pulling one is akin to winning the lottery. So it is really disappointing that those cards drive the price of the box up so much.

Interesting I pulled the Paul Pierce rookie encore and f/x 764/1000 in the same box. Steve, let me know if you need the MJ, it's M9.

[Image: IMG-20120411-00822.jpg]

'Preciate it, I've actually got that one though!

Where do you keep picking up 98-99 encore boxes, and are they cheap? They're tough to find, and the only box I managed to find set me back about $90-$95 if I remember correctly.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Ebay and they are not cheap for the return. Your price is pretty close.

(04-11-2012, 10:18 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Ebay and they are not cheap for the return. Your price is pretty close.
yeah that's where I picked up mine. Bid was around $85 plus whatever shipping was. There are SO many nice potential MJs to hit that just one would make the box worth it. Instead you just get one of those MJ23s and a couple base and that's it.

Oh, and a Driving Forces f/x /500 of Abdur-Rahim. To go with the regular Driving Forces Abdur-Rahim. Ugh.

Busted two Fleer Brilliants boxes.

The Zo is already on its way to its new home.

[Image: IMG-20120413-00831.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20120416-00841.jpg]