`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do NOT deal with biblestudent6311 on EBAY!

RE: Do NOT deal with biblestudent6311 on EBAY!
(04-04-2012, 11:31 AM)djohn Wrote: Actually you can if you block certain people from being able to bid on your auction. If you don't know how to block bidders then below is a copy from eBay's help section on doing just that.

If you don't want to sell to certain members, you can put them on your blocked list. They won't be able to bid on any of your items until you remove them from the list. You can block up to 5,000 users.

To add a member to your blocked list:
1. Go to the Block bidders or buyers from your listings page.
2. Enter the user ID(s) you want to block, separated by commas.
3. Click the Submit button.

To remove a member from your blocked list, delete the user ID in the text box and click the Submit button. When you remove members from your blocked list, let them know so they can bid on your items.
What I meant was that you don't know who these people are before they bid. Not the ones who have had problem after problem, just in general.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

this buyer basically needs to get clocked in the face one time and im sure his attitude will change.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(04-04-2012, 06:39 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: What are you talking about?
I'm guessing he is some kind of teacher. He has a student with an email address much like bible freak over there. The school term is halfway over and he is still on good terms with said student. So we should thank someone, because if they weren't on good terms the student might murder him in his sleep.

Update: The buyer, 4 days later, did change his feedback to positive but left me a note saying: "the next time you leave fb think of this". WTF is that? A threat? Really easy to cower behind your computer and throw out the bull****. Apparently, he thinks because he thumps bibles he is all "holier than thou" and can just treat people like crap. I completely agree with RYBOWSKI he needs one guy to punch him in the mouth. I was going to write back to him but why bother? He's not worth my time.

The best part of this whole thing is my feedback for him was positive and read: "Paid same day. Great buyer. Thank you." How can I be more positive? Apparently, he wanted negative feedback? I think he realized I left him positive and changed it but wasn't willing to admit he's a complete moron.

(04-06-2012, 08:31 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: How can I be more positive?
He'd probably be extremely excited if you said something like "Thanked the good lord for guiding biblestudent6311 to the light of my ebay listing."
(04-05-2012, 03:34 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: What I meant was that you don't know who these people are before they bid. Not the ones who have had problem after problem, just in general.
I know nothing can be done about it in the last 12 hours (I think?) but as a seller, I check out the people who bid on my auctions. I check their bidding activity and look at feedback left to them and by them. It's pretty apparent who the troublemakers are so I'll cancel their bid and block them. Granted, this is probably just asking for trouble but so far so good.