`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most mismailed package ever????

RE: Most mismailed package ever????
I know in northern california (not the bay area, 4 hours north) they are closing the mail processing center here and moving it up to medford oregon... we also have to deal with the fact that if you live in a zip code that starts with 955 you have NO overnight delivery to start with
Looking to trade for Rey Maualuga, Attempting a Super Collection
174/457 = 38% (not including 1/1)
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/donbickle707/

[Image: sig.png]

(03-29-2012, 11:25 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: My word that thing has been around the block and back a few times. I had mailed a card off to Texas and it went through Memphis. I live in Louisiana and never had it do that before.
It's probably because they are going to shut down the New Orleans sorting facility. The USPS right now is the biggest joke. I understand their financial woes, but really.......the company cuts locations and employees, and saves money, but the service will be better? That's like saying that a crappy teacher will be a better teacher if you pay them more. They will just be a crappy teacher with a bigger paycheck
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

How many times have you walked into a post office and see them standing around doing nothing, there are usually 1-2 people that actually work there. If they cut back on those lazy employees that might save money and increase efficiency, those lazy employees = tenured employees who feel that since they did their time they can slack off when most of them never really worked to begin with.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

lalalalalalala man I am getting tired of defending the post office everyday on here.

Maybe I need to make a big thread with pictures so I can just point at that about why your mail doesn't go in a straight line to get to its location.

+1

(03-29-2012, 06:52 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: How many times have you walked into a post office and see them standing around doing nothing, there are usually 1-2 people that actually work there. If they cut back on those lazy employees that might save money and increase efficiency, those lazy employees = tenured employees who feel that since they did their time they can slack off when most of them never really worked to begin with.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(03-29-2012, 10:40 AM)temple sportscards Wrote: I made a trade with Gyoung and we both sent out our packages. Check out the below USPS tracking number-

0310 2640 0001 8792 2713

Is there anything that can be done to fix this???
Well, I contacted the USPS today. They are supposed to investigate and call me back. They gave me a confirmation number, what recourse do I or GYoung have???
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

You need to speak to an individual (get his/her name and direct contact phone number) and make them responsible for finding your package. Nothing will light a fire under someone who works in a big machine like the PO than hearing, "Hello Mary. Have you found my package yet? No? May I have your supervisor's name and number?"
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

OMG! Another nice one by usps!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(03-29-2012, 01:17 PM)motu79 Wrote: Yeah, looks like something keeps sending it to Philadelphia. I live in Spokane, WA (eastern part of the state) and a lot of packages recently have bypassed me and up to Alaska 1st before being delivered. Is it quality control? or something else?
glad someone else here is from spokane!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

(03-29-2012, 10:40 AM)temple sportscards Wrote: I made a trade with Gyoung and we both sent out our packages. Check out the below USPS tracking number-

0310 2640 0001 8792 2713

Is there anything that can be done to fix this???
Well, it was finally delivered April 28, close to 2 months bouncing back and forth between Philadelphia and Florida, after being mailed from Texas.
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2