`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Penny Hardaway!!!

Looking for Penny Hardaway!!!
Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Thanks, Mod
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

RE: Looking for Penny Hardaway!!!
could u post ur photobucket link again so i can see which pennies u have thx

oh and did u ever get a chance to check out ur doubles of orlando pennies u have? lmk thx

(03-23-2012, 11:36 PM)kc_king3416 Wrote: could u post ur photobucket link again so i can see which pennies u have thx

oh and did u ever get a chance to check out ur doubles of orlando pennies u have? lmk thx
http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb33...ollection/

there you go,werent you interested in my doubles? i recently picked up a large lot of doubles on ebay.If it was you sorry for not getting back with you

yea, im def interested in the pennies.. i asked my buddy about the all-time greats auto, but he sold it.. so that sux.. man u have an amazing penny pc, im jealous lol

(03-24-2012, 02:26 AM)kc_king3416 Wrote: yea, im def interested in the pennies.. i asked my buddy about the all-time greats auto, but he sold it.. so that sux.. man u have an amazing penny pc, im jealous lol
thanx bro i will scan them as a group and show you the pics,And ohh well no problem about the all time greats auto...theres more out there right? haha

Pretty sure you have all the ones I have, but check me anyway! I have a 1997-98 Finest Gold Embossed that you may not have.
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

(03-24-2012, 09:24 AM)ozzieguillen13 Wrote: Pretty sure you have all the ones I have, but check me anyway! I have a 1997-98 Finest Gold Embossed that you may not have.
if thats a refractor i want it! haha thanks for the post

buuuuuuuuuuuuump

Don't worry man, when I pull my 1/1 Penny I'll just trade for those two nice MJs you still have Wink

incidentally I did pull the 95-96 Ultra USA basketball insert of Penny a couple weeks back. Nice card, dunno if you need it but figured I'd offer it up!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-27-2012, 05:19 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Don't worry man, when I pull my 1/1 Penny I'll just trade for those two nice MJs you still have Wink

incidentally I did pull the 95-96 Ultra USA basketball insert of Penny a couple weeks back. Nice card, dunno if you need it but figured I'd offer it up!
haha thanks i will be waiting for that 1/1 Big Grin i do have the 1995-96 usa ultra

and i also picked up the 1995-96 skybox Meltdown MJ such a sweet card! not sure if u need that one?