`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
racing cards lot for trade

racing cards lot for trade
hi i have 33 2009 press pass stealth base cards and 5 2009 press pass stealth confidential 4 bronze jamie mcmurray,greg biffle,casey mears,jeff burton,and silver sam hornish jr.still from the stealth a mach 09 dale jr.58 press pass 2012 one blue,bobby labonte snap shoot 22/75 and 2 retail snanp shoot still still dale jr,stewart they are from the spaical retail 9 card set looking to trade all for danica patricks,tom brunansky,miami dolphins cards i dont have i am wanting to trade all of the cards.of the base cards 7 jimmy johnson,5 jeff gordon,3 dale jr.sorry dont have a scanner
timothy

RE: racing cards lot for trade
I have some Dolphins and Danica. You need to have these loaded in your organize to trade on here though. Once you got them in there LMK or shoot me an offer for the cards you need of mine.
LMK if you need some help getting them in your org for trade.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

so all the cards i want to trade i have to have them scan?is there a way someone can trade without haveing pictures of them?

You dont need scans/pics. Click and read this link below and if you still have any questions LMK.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/announcement-14.html

thank you again for the help i guess in order to trade or get rid of my racing cards have to wait till i get the money to pay for the origize
tim

(03-23-2012, 01:05 PM)dolphinscards2000 Wrote: thank you again for the help i guess in order to trade or get rid of my racing cards have to wait till i get the money to pay for the origize
tim
Its cheaper to buy the OPG. Then the org is free as long as you have a subscription.

so i guess will have to get the org