`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cracking Open The Box

RE: Cracking Open The Box
I have some friends in UK but I only met them on a game called Sherwood Dungeon. Many are kids but the veteran players are adults or elderly. check this out: tkos.webs.com Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Cool - I've been here at RAF Mildenhall this time since 07. Was here active duty 95-01 and after I retired came back in 02-03. We visit London a couple times a year.
(03-18-2012, 09:59 AM)JeffreyQ Wrote: Oljey-
I see you are in the UK.
My wifes Dad was in The RAF.
Wed spend about a month each year in North London (Finchley)!
Coming over for the Queens Jubilee in June.
Gonna get some tix for Cricket at Lords (England vs Australia)!
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

Well I miss Boston-- But not the weather.
Could use a little LA (West Coast) weather, but not the fact you need to drive everywhere.
I have not driven a car in 20 years!

Live in NYC now. Moving to Brooklyn next 12 months.

LA is nice but I don't like the city at all. Go further south, like Palm Springs. If you want a place near SF, go to Burlingame or Redwood City. CA is a nice place for people who didn't grew up in the US but for me, I kinda like Washington, TX or MA. NY is a big city and so crowded, not just the people but also vehicles and buildings. Europe is cool but I can't even afford some tix to go there. I'll just buy some tix to go back to my homeland and support our local tourism.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

i would want want to trade to some of the dups if u will. pm me if u will, thanks

PM Sent.

You haven't looked at them in 35 years? They look great to me!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Any idea what the NC is for #s 181 down in the price guide. I also have the set, and it didn't mentioned variations of these in years past. I was just wondering what the NC meant and when it became listed for these. Thanks,
Mickey

Bowmans are some of the nicest looking cards from that era (in my opinion)....I'm working (slowly) on 52 Bowman baseball.....I'd take any of the Bowman sets over 52 Topps any day (looks-wise)
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

I love vintage cards

especially early bowman

i have been tinkering with putting together the 48 bowman set for the past 6 years

I will buy one here and their every once in a while

most likely never will finish the set

my dream card is either a 51 bowman willie mays or a 52 mays