`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Show off your 1991-92 Fleer 3D Acrylic cards!

RE: Show off your 1991-92 Fleer 3D Acrylic cards!
Never seen one Sad & don't know anyone who has one! All the Portland big collectors I know don't even have it.
Strange because Drexler was nearly at his peak around that time.

Were these cards available for ALL players? Or were there just a few that qualified? Has anyone ever seen a ron harper?

(08-31-2015, 08:36 PM)mdmille2 Wrote: Were these cards available for ALL players? Or were there just a few that qualified? Has anyone ever seen a ron harper?
If I remember correctly it could be any card. You sent in ten wrappers and indicated which card

there was a checklist for the cards that were available. I know atleast 1 Ewing was on the checklist but Ive never seen it. Ive asked alot of Ewing Collectors including the guys who had the test refractors and no one has seen the ewings.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

I use to have a Ewing.
You could request any player from the wrapper exchange. It was any card in the set, including the subsets. I don't think the ProViews were included though...just the base set.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Really interesting cards! Never knew they existed! I hated that set. Just thought, really, a third of the card is just blue? But these are really intriguing.

I have some but looking for more if anyone wants to sell....just curious which players have you seen
I have seen the following: Michael Jordan 29, 211,220, 375, Larry Bird regular and Team leader, Parish, Mchale, Dee Brown regular and Slam Dunk, Shawn Kemp regular and Slam Dunk, Karl Malone, John Stockton regular and League leader, Derrick Coleman, David Robinson regular and league leader, Ewing AS, Hardaway regular and AS, Mullin, Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, Bill Laimbeer, Dennis Rodman, Chuck Daly, Reggie Lewis, Kendall Gill, Mitch Richmond, John Paxson, Cartwright, Horace Grant, Pippen, Worthy, Perkins, Magic, Barkley, Bogues, Xavier McDaniel, Willie Burton, Larry Nance, #237 AS game, Detlef Schrempf

Just recently there was a ewing/Malone on ebay. Was a little rough
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]