`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else's teams making radical changes?

Anyone else's teams making radical changes?
So I get text updates on my phone all the time and I just can not believe all the moves the Seahawks have made already!

THIS JUST IN:
Charlie Whitehurst has resigned with the Chargers... WHY? I mean I'm glad he's gone from the Hawks but why would the Chargers want him back?

THEN, in recent news:

John Carlson to the Vikings
Lofa Tatupu is now with the Falcons
Marcus Trufant is gone
Robert Gallery is gone
We were wooing Steve Hutchinson back, I hate to say it but I'm glad we're not. He signed with the Tennessee Titans
Resigned OL Paul McQuistan
Resigned Marshawn Lynch
Resigned Red Bryant

Just some seriously crazy stuff going on already! Again, I ask, anybody's team also making some rapid changes already??

RE: Anyone else's teams making radical changes?
mines not. not really freaking out about it, but i would like to see the Pats try to make a move on Brandon Lloyd. but again, if they dont, ill live lol
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(03-16-2012, 07:28 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: mines not. not really freaking out about it, but i would like to see the Pats try to make a move on Brandon Lloyd. but again, if they dont, ill live lol
I still don't understand why the Pats resigned Deion Branch. I wasn't sold on him the first time he was with them, I really disliked him with the Hawks, and then watching him in the Super Bowl... When he's good he's good, but man he has issues!

We still can't believe for the life of us why we haven't signed our QB YET!!!! Any other team out there would have awarded their QB a fat and hefty contract right after they won a Super Bowl, but not my team. They were too busy with bounties
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(03-16-2012, 08:00 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: We still can't believe for the life of us why we haven't signed our QB YET!!!! Any other team out there would have awarded their QB a fat and hefty contract right after they won a Super Bowl, but not my team. They were too busy with bounties
Maybe they just assume that Drew will come back next year? Although I agree with you completely there! You would think they would sign him long term to make sure he doesn't go anywhere else...

*EDIT
Sorry, I was too dumb to notice the Saints ring in the middle of the banner. I should say Drew Brees, NOT Eli. Sorry, my bad!

(03-16-2012, 10:11 PM)eric j Wrote: Maybe they just assume that Eli will come back next year? Although I agree with you completely there! You would think they would sign him long term to make sure he doesn't go anywhere else...
Eli? Ha!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Mine has done very little and has pretty much said that they plan on continuing to do very little.

I'm not sure how you can go 4-12 and still think you don't need to make some DRASTIC changes.

why Llyod.Just give up the 1st round pick and get Mike Wallace so Brady can have somebody to throw deep to.

(03-16-2012, 07:28 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: mines not. not really freaking out about it, but i would like to see the Pats try to make a move on Brandon Lloyd. but again, if they dont, ill live lol

Tongue Thats why the Browns go through coaching and gm changes like every 3 years

(03-16-2012, 10:56 PM)geezhound Wrote: Mine has done very little and has pretty much said that they plan on continuing to do very little.

I'm not sure how you can go 4-12 and still think you don't need to make some DRASTIC changes.

As for my Panthers we resigned Hangartner,cut our LG Wharton.Havent resigned Shockey,Cut our punter Baker.Let our backup MLB Dan Connor go(Celebration!!!!!).Signed some safety ive never heard of.So not really anything news worthy lol

I am VERY happy with the Cowboys moves, getting rid of the trash and plugging some holes, cant wait to see what else they do and who they get on draft day.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Manning to the 49ers might be considered a big move.