`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People who need cards (customs)

People who need cards (customs)
Carl Weathers (best known as Apollo Creed on the Rocky movies)

[Image: CarlWeathers_custom.jpg]

Oakland Raiders 1970, 1971.

Tommy Lee Jones (actor from many movies including Men In Black, The Fugitive, etc.)

[Image: TommyLeeJones_custom.jpg]

Harvard University.

Burt Reynolds (actor)

[Image: burtreynolds.jpg]

Florida State
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

RE: People who need cards (customs)
now thats funny ... because i was going to make a carl weathers signature but decided on the one below.... Nice cards btw Smile
now you should do another set called field to film and use images from films that football players starred in during/after their career .... bradshaw in hooper, smith in police academy etc....

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Actor Terry Crews needs one. He's hilarious.

I think Burt Reynolds was in one of those 1990 FSU collegiate sets.
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]

Here were old design. I am redoing them all with the new design. the Bill cosby auto was a TTM request. they would only sign 1 of the 3 I sent.

[Image: dwaynejohnsoncard.jpg]

[Image: matthewfox_card.jpg]

[Image: billcosby_1.jpg]
(03-16-2012, 10:30 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: now thats funny ... because i was going to make a carl weathers signature but decided on the one below.... Nice cards btw Smile
now you should do another set called field to film and use images from films that football players starred in during/after their career .... bradshaw in hooper, smith in police academy etc....
That would be a huge set considering all of the football movies. "Any Given Sunday, the Longest Yard (remake), etc,
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]