`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Carmelo Anthony Topps Letterman

Carmelo Anthony Topps Letterman
I currently have three of the cards of this set (A/H/Y)

I am searching for the remaining four letters of his set (n t o n). Would be willing to purchase or trade with anyone who may have any of the four letters i am looking for.

if you want something that i do not have then i will make a strong effort to come across it. I am also looking into purchasing a case of the panini preferred as I just got a tax return. Would consider giving a box for one or two letters depending on which set they are from.

Please feel free to message me if you have any of the letters i am searching for or if you know where i might be able to find them. any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks alot.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

RE: Carmelo Anthony Topps Letterman
I've noticed that in just a couple of hours it's got 40 views.

If anyone has some other brand of letterman by carmelo, or the letterman booklet that came out a few years back, not sure of the brand, then i would be happy to try and negotiate for those also.

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

sorry don't have any but good luck at getting them and it would be nice to see the finish set

(03-07-2012, 12:38 AM)afff Wrote: sorry don't have any but good luck at getting them and it would be nice to see the finish set
I know man. I realllllllly want that set. lol. I'm not going to lie, i've only been in the serious card game for a few months now. I have two cards that even beckett online doesn't have a value for, and I'm wondering if you would know, or might know someone who would know, the value?

The are both 2010-2011 Absolute Memorabilia "Tools of The Trade" triple black spectrum.

One is numbered 8/10 Triple prime jersey piece. The Three pieces show the A of ANTHONY. non auto. two colors blue/white with multiple breaks showing.

The other i'm fairly sure is of the 5 in his number and it is 3 colored two shades of yellow and the dark blue from the road jersey. It is numbered 2/5. and is autographed.

Any Idea what those are worth respectively?