`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My last week to trade thread.

My last week to trade thread.
My OPG runs out March 1st. After that I wont be renewing it till they get matchmaker working. Or an easier way to sort out your needs. So that may be a long while lol. I'll still be hanging around after that but I wont be able to trade here. So if you were eyeballing something in my collection now is the time to send me an offer. I got a little bit of everything. Vintage to modern, inserts & low numbers, GU's & AU's, high end to low end. Im always on the look out for Yankees and Topps Sterling. I REALLY need 2008 Topps Sterling base cards. You will see I have a ton of trade bait, so I dont trade down too often. Please send offers. I respond one way or another to all sent offers. Im not going to check buckets ect if you ask, just send an offer. Below is a SMALL sample of what I got. Most all my $5 up cards also have pics in my bucket so be sure to take a look at that. I ship all trades in bubble mailers with D/C.

1/1
[Image: 06tsrrj01.jpg]

A/U's
[Image: 08sjp1.jpg]

G/U's
[Image: 03fpnptrp1.jpg][Image: cs1.jpg]
[Image: 06bhpogaj1.jpg]

Modern
[Image: 06tsws54.jpg][Image: 09tsfbcr01.jpg]
[Image: 11bcp1bh01.jpg]

Vintage
[Image: 65t16.jpg][Image: 65t461.jpg]

[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

RE: My last week to trade thread.
Hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon, you'll be missed in the meantime.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

(02-19-2012, 09:35 AM)akbobcat Wrote: Hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon, you'll be missed in the meantime.
Im not going anywhere. I still be around running my mouth lol. I love the hobby too much. Just sucks I wont be able to trade here. But since the switch last year and now making people pay for ORG. My trade volume pretty much died. Avg 150 the years before but only 40 in the last year. That and lack of CS and empty promises I just dont feel like giving Beckett my $$ till they get their act together. Sorry IT Guy you seem to want to help but the rest of the company just doesnt care it seems.
My Bucket

open offer sent
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

You can check me for Reggie and Palmer
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-19-2012, 09:42 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Im not going anywhere. I still be around running my mouth lol. I love the hobby too much. Just sucks I wont be able to trade here. But since the switch last year and now making people pay for ORG. My trade volume pretty much died. Avg 150 the years before but only 40 in the last year. That and lack of CS and empty promises I just dont feel like giving Beckett my $$ till they get their act together. Sorry IT Guy you seem to want to help but the rest of the company just doesnt care it seems.
Unfortunately this is what it is going to take for Beckett to get their act together. I may end up doing the same thing when my subscription runs out. Just too many issues and lack of customer service/care. Maybe when their revenues start to drop they will see the light! Then again they may just start making us pay to use the forum.

Sorry you won't be on here to trade with. I've enjoyed trading with you in the past. Hopefully things will improve and we will see you back on here trading!

Mike
offer sent!

Just FYI - you can still trade what is/was in your org at the time your sub runs out...you just won't be able to add anything new or remove anything that gets moved elsewhere.

Sucks to see a great trader have to go through that though, and I understand your reasons for doing so. Hopefully they'll get stuff fixed soon.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I sent you an offer over for a couple Jeter parallels. plmk

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Trying to get counter offers out to everybody but the trade pages are going soooo slow tonight. I havent forgot about anyone.
My Bucket

(02-19-2012, 11:45 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Trying to get counter offers out to everybody but the trade pages are going soooo slow tonight. I havent forgot about anyone.
Ok great buddy. I sent you a PM with the scans of the card you wanted to see!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]