`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
9 card Lot DeMarco Murray

9 card Lot DeMarco Murray
Murray LOT SOLD !!!!! at my asking price by a card shop owner ....

Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

RE: 9 card Lot DeMarco Murray
Actually his Sv versus BV is less than 50% and definitley not even close to that on refractors and single colored jerseys. Just saying.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(02-17-2012, 03:15 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Actually his Sv versus BV is less than 50% and definitley not even close to that on refractors and single colored jerseys. Just saying.
lol bet he deletes this thread and starts it over like the last 8 times someone has told him that today!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(02-17-2012, 03:43 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: lol bet he deletes this thread and starts it over like the last 8 times someone has told him that today!
I wasn trying to be rude or anything. I KNOW what they go for, I have a whole PC full of them.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(02-17-2012, 03:43 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: lol bet he deletes this thread and starts it over like the last 8 times someone has told him that today!
no charbs your just a tool thats not worth debating with so get over urself ..
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

(02-17-2012, 03:54 PM)2tradeornot2trade Wrote: no charbs your just a tool thats not worth debating with so get over urself ..
ouch. tears.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

FYI: Mods can see a log of people who delete posts/threads, and if we determine you are abusing the feature in order to either eliminate legitimate posts by others, or to 'bump' your post to the top by creating the same thread over and over, we may take action against your account.

Just an FYI for future reference...

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.