`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dream Team Auto Set Progress.

RE: My Dream Team Auto Set Progress.
(02-22-2012, 01:13 AM)Vols-1 Wrote: I wanted to do this set but I hear Michael Jordan does not sign cards at private signings.
I just sent a Bulls card for Scottie Pippen to sign at his next show.
So he doesnt sign these @ private signings? PSA registry shows that he signed one and it was authenticated tho.
[Image: registry.jpg]
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

Picked up another piece of the set. PJ Carlesimo!
[Image: KGrHqFnME8VV4pBjBPQu6kIhQ60_57.jpg]

Just gotta find a nice Chuck Daly to check off the Coaches

Im still working on this set. If anyone know the whereabouts of a Ewing /1992 or a Daly/Stockton/MJ Id really appreciate it, thanks.

Good luck finding the Ewing auto, lol.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

Smile 
(03-08-2012, 08:31 AM)jchavestx Wrote: Good luck finding the Ewing auto, lol.
He'll find it, don't worry. Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I hope this falls within the TOS for this forum, I am sure Xtreme will let me know if it does......

BUT.....

I never completed a deal with the guy, but I haggled with him on SCF and his handle is "sprtsrul11".

This dude has the Ewing in his bucket because I read this thread and then haggled with him soon after and noticed the Ewing. I forgot to post I had seen it until I read the last couple of posts.

PM me if you need to and I think I can get you a link his user profile on that other site. I know I cannot post it here, but a pic of the Ewing is in his bucket that I linked below.

http://s1058.photobucket.com/profile/sprtsrul1103/index

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!
Smile 
(03-08-2012, 01:11 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I hope this falls within the TOS for this forum, I am sure Xtreme will let me know if it does......

BUT.....

I never completed a deal with the guy, but I haggled with him on SCF and his handle is "sprtsrul11".

This dude has the Ewing in his bucket because I read this thread and then haggled with him soon after and noticed the Ewing. I forgot to post I had seen it until I read the last couple of posts.

PM me if you need to and I think I can get you a link his user profile on that other site. I know I cannot post it here, but a pic of the Ewing is in his bucket that I linked below.

SCF is a pretty site. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-08-2012, 01:11 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I hope this falls within the TOS for this forum, I am sure Xtreme will let me know if it does......

BUT.....

Hey thanks for the update, I actually just got in contact with him on the other site but hes putting a 100% mark-up so Im still looking. I think he is asking for a premium because his came with a COA from Scoreboard inside the holder (Back of card). I actually bid on it when it was on ebay and let it go to pick up other stuff. I would prefer a raw one because I would get it authenticated and slabbed to match the rest.