`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!

RE: The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!
Dutch--There hasnt been anything clutch about him in the past 5 games..4 of them were blowouts and his shooting performance was horrible last nite so i dont know where you get clutch from..let me tell you why im not a lin fan
6ft 200lbs but hes soft, that guy is constantly running into people and gettin thrown on the floor...he looks like a rag doll out there lol
Turnovers are ridiculous
Takes way too many shots, hes a pg!! I think he forgets that sometimes
Everyone talks about his assist but the guy literally has a team full of scorers, put him on nj and it would be a diff story
Hyped up and overrated is all i see
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(03-22-2012, 04:53 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Dutch--There hasnt been anything clutch about him in the past 5 games..4 of them were blowouts and his shooting performance was horrible last nite so i dont know where you get clutch from..let me tell you why im not a lin fan
6ft 200lbs but hes soft, that guy is constantly running into people and gettin thrown on the floor...he looks like a rag doll out there lol
Turnovers are ridiculous
Takes way too many shots, hes a pg!! I think he forgets that sometimes
Everyone talks about his assist but the guy literally has a team full of scorers, put him on nj and it would be a diff story
Hyped up and overrated is all i see
I want to dive into one thing you stated and ask if it applies to everyone or if some people are exceptions:

"Takes way too many shots, he's a pg!!"

Does this also ring true for Derrick Rose, Tony Parker, Kyrie Irving, John Wall and Russell Westbrook?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(03-23-2012, 07:23 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I want to dive into one thing you stated and ask if it applies to everyone or if some people are exceptions:

"Takes way too many shots, he's a pg!!"

Does this also ring true for Derrick Rose, Tony Parker, Kyrie Irving, John Wall and Russell Westbrook?
Cmon xtream..did u really just compare lin to these pg's?? Shame on you lol
These players are natural born scorers..all lin has proven to me is that he can shoot wide open shots..anyone given the chance to play in the nba should be able to do that, when he is actually gaurded the kid gets shut down..thats it

One thing i want to add is this, you can tell the difference with people in the nba born to play the game and people who just practiced a whole lot to get there..i think we all know where lin stands
TRADE BUCKET

(03-23-2012, 08:40 AM)robd5811 Wrote: Cmon xtream..did u really just compare lin to these pg's?? Shame on you lol
These players are natural born scorers..all lin has proven to me is that he can shoot wide open shots..anyone given the chance to play in the nba should be able to do that, when he is actually gaurded the kid gets shut down..thats it

One thing i want to add is this, you can tell the difference with people in the nba born to play the game and people who just practiced a whole lot to get there..i think we all know where lin stands
Actually, I didn't. Smile I was taking the fact that you said "he's a pg" to mean that all pg's shouldn't shoot that much. I wanted to see if you had exceptions in your clause. Smile
And I forget which one it is, but either Stephen A. Smith or Skip Bayless also firmly believe that PG's shouldn't take that many shots. I personally believe that each person should try to fit into the coaches system as much as possible. If that means a scorer scores less so his team scores more, awesome. If that means someone who has never really lead a team has to become the leader, awesome. So if a PG is requested to shoot more than the other players, if that's the Coach's decision, ok.
Smile 
(03-23-2012, 11:22 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I wanted to see if you had exceptions in your clause. Smile
Oh, I will have to use that for my other future replies. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-23-2012, 11:22 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Actually, I didn't. Smile I was taking the fact that you said "he's a pg" to mean that all pg's shouldn't shoot that much. I wanted to see if you had exceptions in your clause. Smile
And I forget which one it is, but either Stephen A. Smith or Skip Bayless also firmly believe that PG's shouldn't take that many shots. I personally believe that each person should try to fit into the coaches system as much as possible. If that means a scorer scores less so his team scores more, awesome. If that means someone who has never really lead a team has to become the leader, awesome. So if a PG is requested to shoot more than the other players, if that's the Coach's decision, ok.
Lol it had to be smith because i rarely agree with skip omg that guy pisses me off..but i agree with you on going with watever works..if lin needs to shoot 30% and have 6 to's to win a game then i guess he should keep it up hahaaa
TRADE BUCKET

(03-23-2012, 11:45 AM)robd5811 Wrote: Lol it had to be smith because i rarely agree with skip omg that guy pisses me off..but i agree with you on going with watever works..if lin needs to shoot 30% and have 6 to's to win a game then i guess he should keep it up hahaaa
Yeah, I wanted to get your opinion on "Mr. 3-20." Smile

Mr 3 20? Is that his nickname or something
TRADE BUCKET

(03-23-2012, 11:53 AM)robd5811 Wrote: Mr 3 20? Is that his nickname or something
You do know whom I'm referring to, correct?
Big Grin 
(03-23-2012, 11:53 AM)robd5811 Wrote: Mr 3 20? Is that his nickname or something
Big Grin Hihihihi (!!!!)
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?