`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just how much do we spend?

Just how much do we spend?
I was just going through my Ebay Purchase history and my comc history and am disgusted ha...I have spent enough on colberts the past 8 years to buy a decent car ha. I am sure if you looked through yours in detail you would be shocked as well...some of us are crazy lol. If I resold my collection I would get about .001 percent of my investment back and I realized that I have paid more money in shipping overall than the actual cards. If you are a presidential candidate and you want my vote get me free shipping and help me out on my ebay final value fees! lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Just how much do we spend?
Yupp, I added my ebay purchases up a couple months back and was disgusted too...so... what I did to combat that was.... not adding them up anymore!!!!liol
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

(02-10-2012, 04:47 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: Yupp, I added my ebay purchases up a couple months back and was disgusted too...so... what I did to combat that was.... not adding them up anymore!!!!liol
Thats basically all you can do! Cause not buying cards is not in my vocabulary. I need to go to sports cards anonymous

lol just from all the ebay bucks threads I can actually say ive spent way less than the rest,but I just started back last year so that will prob change.I know when I first started I was buying like crazy and didnt know any better but ha now im so conservative in just buying anything that I debate buying a card I need for 99 cent when shipping is 3 bucks lol.Since Contenders is coming out next week im sure to drop a little money for my one and only cam auto Tongue

spent nothing the past few months myself. i've managed to bring my yearly card expenses to around 500 or less.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-10-2012, 05:08 PM)ft28jags Wrote: spent nothing the past few months myself. i've managed to bring my yearly card expenses to around 500 or less.
you sir are a god. I spend greatly more but 99% of my buying is for store inventory...but my colberts still break the bank...you dont think much when spending $5 on a card then you realize your bidding on 20 cards at 5 a piece.

I am absolutely positive I would go smoke myself in the backyard if I added up the money I have spent on niner cards over the last 3 years. I have calmed down a lot in the last 6 months but thats only because I have a huge majority of all the cards I want.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I just started this year and between online breaks, cases, boxes, singles, and ebay.... I am truly disgusted at the amount I've spent.
My Patrick Peterson collection alone has cost me an absurd amount of money.

just posted my weeks pickups of just the jones' and realized i am spending way too much. i know if i added it up it would be way ore than i realize. good thing i have the habit of bills first when the paycheck hits the bank.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Since 2004, probably enough to pay 1/3 of my home. Disgusting, I then ask myself how in the world did I get into this again.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]