`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show me your best/favorite Set or Sets

RE: Show me your best/favorite Set or Sets
Here is another i am almost there... trying to get the Barry Sanders now and looking for a Warrick Dunn, but i love these sets from the 90's

[Image: beckettprecious_0001.jpg]
[Image: beckettprecious_0002.jpg]

They look great IMO in person.. as they would say on ebay the scrathes are on the cases not the cards LOL

Here is another i am almost there... trying to get the Barry Sanders now and looking for a Warrick Dunn, but i love these sets from the 90's

They look great IMO in person.. as they would say on ebay the scrathes are on the cases not the cards LOL

They look great IMO in person.. as they would say on ebay the scratches are on the cases not the cards LOL

I just posted a few of the cards in another post, but then saw this post. Here is my favorite set. It took about 2 years to complete.

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p92/j...?start=all

1957 Topps Football
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

sorry about the three posts of the same set earlier my computer has a mind of its own... Awesome sets... great to see
(02-01-2012, 10:08 PM)all day baby Wrote: I just posted a few of the cards in another post, but then saw this post. Here is my favorite set. It took about 2 years to complete.

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p92/j...?start=all

1957 Topps Football
SWEET VINTAGE

2010 Limited Material Phenoms set (McCluster & Dwyer have not been issued):

http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab157...Materials/

Thanks to everyone who helped me put this together!

(02-01-2012, 10:25 PM)gangstippie Wrote: 2010 Limited Material Phenoms set (McCluster & Dwyer have not been issued):

http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab157...Materials/

Thanks to everyone who helped me put this together!
That is an awsome looking set... really like the Jersey behind the cutout of the team name.

2010 r&s patch set 251-300

[Image: 024.jpg]
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(02-02-2012, 12:14 PM)diablo71 Wrote: That is an awsome looking set... really like the Jersey behind the cutout of the team name.
Thanks! I really like the look of them too. This year's design is very good too. '09 had too much going on. I might have to do this year's too.

I have a lot of '99 Donruss preferred. I loved those cards.

(02-02-2012, 12:21 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: 2010 r&s patch set 251-300

[Image: 024.jpg]
Glad I am not the only one who laid out all the cards on the floor like that... I have thought about building a display for my R&S longevity set to hang on the wall... I feel like when they are in the box i cant appreciate them as much and when they are displayed like that all together they look sweet.. Nice!!
(02-02-2012, 12:22 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Thanks! I really like the look of them too. This year's design is very good too. '09 had too much going on. I might have to do this year's too.

I have a lot of '99 Donruss preferred. I loved those cards.
Yeah 99 was a good year for preferred, they finally added on card autos.. I am only five cut to the chase, 1 staremaster, 1 chain reaction and the two precious metals fom getting the entire master set of 97. I am also trying for the 98 preferred baseball master set, have everything from the base stuff and inserts, But the precious metals are elusive, only have 5 of the 30, But I do have the Griffey Smile