`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Would you watch?

OT: Would you watch?
Okay first off my favorite shows on TV are American Pickers and Pawn Stars. Its enjoying watching due to the fact you learn something new each episode and they are always different. You can not really repeat the same episode. Forever I have been wanting a show like this to come out surrounding around different card shops across the country. Idc what channel it was on but who else would enjoy watching this? And if you are a Big shot Tv Producer hit me up! Haha id love to do a show like this! If there isnt one soon I am going to start filming deals and the everyday workings of a card shop and posting it onto youtube! Something like Sports Card Kings or something haha.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: OT: Would you watch?
My wife and I love Storage Wars. After watching an episide one night, we talked about all of the reality shows, the non-competition ones that is, that are on TV nowadays. Storage Wars, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Shipping Wars, Hoarders, Intervention, American Hoggers, etc... Who would have ever thought watching people bidding on storage units would be interesting tv... yet it is!

With the right people behind it, and the right people in front of it, I see no reason why a show about a card shop or various shop owners couldn't draw enough of an audience for cable tv.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Yeah that would be cool and I love them shows toooo lol.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

(01-31-2012, 02:21 AM)all day baby Wrote: My wife and I love Storage Wars. After watching an episide one night, we talked about all of the reality shows, the non-competition ones that is, that are on TV nowadays. Storage Wars, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Shipping Wars, Hoarders, Intervention, American Hoggers, etc... Who would have ever thought watching people bidding on storage units would be interesting tv... yet it is!

With the right people behind it, and the right people in front of it, I see no reason why a show about a card shop or various shop owners couldn't draw enough of an audience for cable tv.
obviously a sports channel would be most suited...like versus or something. I think there are enough collectors who would watch it and then the people who just like watching real stuff. I also watch all those shows. But storage wars bugs me sometimes with their crazy numbers they put on stuff. Dave hester said some 1970's baseball cards were going to be worth thousands haha. But yeah I really wanna see a sports card/ memorabilia show. Like I said various shops. South, west coast, east coast, Canadian, and then maybe another one from a different continent. And then each show they can show that shop making a deal or something.

I'd watch!!! Mix in some athlete visits, the haunting problem of pack searching, and you could come up with some great episodes Smile Don't forget to include your Beckett Buds in your show Big Grin

I work for a video production company and can film the pilot .... someone write the script!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-31-2012, 06:02 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: I work for a video production company and can film the pilot .... someone write the script!

haha well alright we already got one step done! Find a film crew haha! Okay now we need a writer who can come up with some ideas! Haha

btw i can handle all the post production too... editing graphics and animation! .... we can call it "The LCS" or " Cardboard Stars" ... "The Card Shop" ....etc...etc Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

They have a vintage toys show on Travel Channel. A card show would be great.
Supercollector of Owen Daniels, Cat Osterman and Arsenal FC

Chad you better get this idea protected and get rollin Smile