`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best product to break for reselling

best product to break for reselling
I usually build my set by breaking boxes and love to re-sell all parrallels or insert on the bay, I just complete my 2011-12 Score set with all NNO and SP, but selling insert and parallels was tough or wothless...

Wich product do you suggest me to build a new set with a good second market value for non base set cards below $100/box please ??

thanks in advance

RE: best product to break for reselling
i would say correct answer is dont buy anything,

have you tried older products (with no redemption) for example I got a case of Heroes and prospects from 07-08 or something along those lines, got a few cards worth the price of what I paid for a box and a few above it

also where you live, so I can get a list of prices around $100 price, as some in Canada are $120 taxes (and duty) and in the US it is around $90ish
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Looking for the Ryan O'Reilly Gold and Black from 11-12 Score if you still have cards left. I agree with bonnev659, just look around for product with the most bang for your buck (and no redemptions!!!).

I live in Canada, I don't I have any more Black in stock maybee a dozen gold left but no O'Reilly

good thing I ask, as I have to take out a few products

if you want new product pre order UD2 (get a few HG cards of some players and it will pay for a box or two), BTP (comes out in spring time), and H&P (its not as good as past years in my mind looking at the checklist but the Howe jersey will make me chase it for myself)

hope that helps

(01-28-2012, 12:35 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: good thing I ask, as I have to take out a few products

if you want new product pre order UD2 (get a few HG cards of some players and it will pay for a box or two), BTP (comes out in spring time), and H&P (its not as good as past years in my mind looking at the checklist but the Howe jersey will make me chase it for myself)

hope that helps
thanks for answer, but I build my set with all SP YG and rookies in the main set. I make a lot of profit with the 2008-09 O-Pee-Chee 1979-80 Retro, Blank back etc.... and I try to find another set like that.

no problem

hope someone else can help you better

I just bought 3 boxes of 2011-12 Artifacts on the bay hope they will arrived this week