`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yankee fans come on in and trade me some vintage stuff! :-)

Yankee fans come on in and trade me some vintage stuff! :-)
Got some Yankee stuff and other random things.Looking for Vintage HoF'ers (1975 and older. Post scans if you can),Yogi Berra,and open to other offers. Anyone need these?

[Image: scan0008.jpg]
[Image: scan0009.jpg]
[Image: scan0010.jpg]
[Image: scan0011.jpg]
[Image: scan0012.jpg]
[Image: scan0002-5.jpg]
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Yankee fans come on in and trade me some vintage or Yogi Berra stuff! :-)
afternoon bump Big Grin

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: Yankee fans come on in and trade me some vintage stuff! :-)
going to bump these just once more,then may 'lot' them on the bay. Looking for Gypsy needs (Autos,GUs) & Yogi Berra

Hey buddy, woul like to get my hands on most of the Yankee stuff.i have a ton of vintage, scans in my bucket. I have a lot of Yankee vintage in my pc at home if that's what your after, lmk when I get home Monday I will let you know what I got and scan them for ya too. Thanks Jake

I like that Joe Pepitone card but i dont think i have anything your looking for.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(01-25-2012, 10:45 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Hey buddy, woul like to get my hands on most of the Yankee stuff.i have a ton of vintage, scans in my bucket. I have a lot of Yankee vintage in my pc at home if that's what your after, lmk when I get home Monday I will let you know what I got and scan them for ya too. Thanks Jake
If you got any Yogi's,I want 'em! lol