`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 A&G Box

2011 A&G Box
I saw A&G on sale last week for $65 or so and I decided to pick up a box. Here are the hits:

Photobucket

The Cabrera is the EXT that was inside the rip card. It was a lengthy internal debate whether to rip it but I decided that the curiosity was too much and I didn't want to sell/trade it and then be disappointed. haha

I have to say that those Bazooka cards are well disguised. I didn't notice what it was until I was sorting through and organizing the minis last night.

I also got one of the flora minis and didn't realize their scarcity until I did some research online.

In the end, it was a pretty fun box. I grade it a B+ (only for the lack of a quality auto, but I won't be too picky).
Currently working on 2010 Bowman Chrome Regular/Prospects, 2010 Bowman Sterling,
and 2010 Topps

RE: 2011 A&G Box
Yeah I couln't resist ripping one of those, I held onto one for 2 days back in 09 and ripped it.
[Image: signature-1.jpg]

Pretty cool. I'd be interested in that Bumgarner Bazooka if you're looking to trade it.

I'd take a Rip card over a Marlon Byrd auto anyday Smile
Interested in the mini's (other than the Cabrera, I just picked up one of those the other day)
LMK if you want to sell or trade the mini's.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

LF Mini Black Exts if you got any.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

nice break bro, I've never seen someone actually rip the rips lol I didn't know that they put the Bazooka backs in there...now I'm really glad I hit one out of a retail pack lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

check me for the hamilton if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Nice break, I'd be happy with those results.