`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look what i found

look what i found
well i dont know if this belongs in this thread,but i will put it here. so im downstairs in my basement trying to clean up and throw away boxes or things in them that we dont need. well i came to this one box, and wow, box full of baseball and football cards. so i started going through them and man, they are worth money!! so some that i found are 2 topps traded barry bonds. mint condition worth around 100. one is already graded. found a willie stargell in awesome condition. a marino and elway rookie card. those are to name a few. so i attached the photos of the big hits that i found. i think u will enjoy. havent decided to trade or sell or what!! i was just so excited. i feel like one of those storage shows people!!
enjoy and let me know what you think. oh and i found this auto ball. i believe that its a barry bonds as well. no coa though
thanks!![Image: 001-17.jpg][Image: 002-8.jpg][Image: 003-2.jpg][Image: 004-1.jpg]

RE: look what i found
Nice finds Joe.

So...were these something your Dad put down there and forgot about...or did you move into a new place and the previous owners had forgotten them?
Nice find though.
Looking for ...
1)autos of Gwynn, Headley, Venable, as well as Chargers... Gates, and Rivers.
2) autos/gu'd of Baldelli, Zobrist, rare Red Soxs
3) HOF autos, game-used and #<50

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/

Is the baseball Barry Bonds? Nice finds there.

i believe that the ball is a barry bonds. i want to find a place here in kansas that does that sort of things.
@ expediter. yeah we moved into a new home about 4 years ago and forgot all about them. hell, i even have unopened complete sets from different years. need to look in that box some more. i just found those on top.
@cspen, thanks man!!

thats a great find! if you ever think about trading that mcgwire, i'd definitely be interested!
sweet find for sure though! i need to dig in my basement!! haha
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

Nice find indeed!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Nice stuff....great find for free.

I don't know if I'd say those Bonds cards are worth $100. They are graded by a knockoff company and the Topps Traded Bonds is off-center for sure. I'd get those things out of those cases and either leave them raw or have them regraded by a more reliable grading company.

But like i said, that is some nice stuff to find, especially for free. All I ever find is 90's base from old storage sheds my grandpa's friend cleans out haha.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

thanks everyone. and found some more cards today. nothing big. but found 3 randy johnson rookie cards. 2 by topps and 1 by score. sammy sosa rookie card by score. and 87 topps bonds.
still have some boxes to go through.

Nice finds!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball