`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first 2011 Blount auto

My first 2011 Blount auto
picked it up on a best offer pretty cheap to celebrate my new job and as a xmas gift to myself... wish I would've waited though...The Gold Standard auto /6 just popped up on the bay and I want it bad.

anyways, here it is.
Black Friday auto /25.
[Image: BLACKFRIDAYBLOUNT-1.jpg]
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: My first 2011 Blount auto
Congrats man! happy for you...I know those are hard to come by, and best of luck on the Gold Standard
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

:-P....
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Dang Rogue that is sweet!!!!

Nice!, I didn't know they made any this year. You have any interest in my 2 autos?
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

yeah i'm interested for sure but tryin to hold off on buying dupes until after the holidays. but i'd love to trade for 'em
(12-17-2011, 08:48 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Congrats man! happy for you...I know those are hard to come by, and best of luck on the Gold Standard
thanks! looks like im gonna have to let the Gold Standard go and hope it pops back up though
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Very nice!!! Too bad they are stinking it up tonight...Sad
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I made Blount the star of my fantasy team this year. I had Cam and Megatron so he clearly was not the star. As of 2 weeks ago after a trade and an injury he became my #1 RB. My team however has been named after him all year. I have changed it frequently. We began the season as "Smokin' Blounts" we were also the "SourKushDieselBlount" "SmokedABlountHurtMyKnee" "Blountin On the Bench" "Blount Force Trauma" etc....

*Shakes head* I tell you us stoner folk latch onto an idea sometimes and run with it.....
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

nice looking card there brother,well done! he's a freekin stud
(12-18-2011, 12:53 AM)kennycooks Wrote: I made Blount the star of my fantasy team this year. I had Cam and Megatron so he clearly was not the star. As of 2 weeks ago after a trade and an injury he became my #1 RB. My team however has been named after him all year. I have changed it frequently. We began the season as "Smokin' Blounts" we were also the "SourKushDieselBlount" "SmokedABlountHurtMyKnee" "Blountin On the Bench" "Blount Force Trauma" etc....

*Shakes head* I tell you us stoner folk latch onto an idea sometimes and run with it.....
Smile "sprint" is the word i use...i B-lount i will have another too.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95