`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live break of a retail tin of UD Series 1...

RE: Live break of a retail tin of UD Series 1...
Wow awesome ending....still waiting for some of my own retail luck....since that's all I'm pretty much stuck buying, I haven't had any nice pulls in nearly a year.

(12-14-2011, 05:55 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Wow awesome ending....still waiting for some of my own retail luck....since that's all I'm pretty much stuck buying, I haven't had any nice pulls in nearly a year.
oh man, i know that feeling. I've spent probably 500 dollars this year on cards and other than buying them off ebay, the most expensive pull was a 30 dollar sidney crosby card. Other than that, its the 15 dollar jersey range. never have i pulled an auto. *sigh* someday i will.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-14-2011, 05:43 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Pack seven: Hockey Heroes HH9, Mr. Hockey himself, Gordie Howe

Pack eight: All-World Team AW29 Shea Weber.
Pack nine: Young Guns #236 Erik Gustafsson, there's two, hopefully I end up with another, but I may not because of the jersey. We'll see!

Pack ten: UD Canvas #C81, Daniel Sedin
Pack eleven: base. Ugh.

Pack twelve didn't just happen. Unbelievable! My third copy of Young Guns #214. Woohoo! Not feeling so bad about that last base pack now, haha. Killer box for $30, made much sweeter by the fact that $20 of that came from a gift card that I forgot I even had! Thanks for watching guys, it was probably one of the best retail breaks I've had in a while!
Is the RNH for trade?

(12-14-2011, 08:29 PM)dan_dou_lea Wrote: Is the RNH for trade?
Yup. Got two available for trade at the moment.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

I hate you!! I just bought my 3rd tin today hoping for Nuge and I got nothing interesting in the Upper Deck Box; however my Artifacts box yielded a nice result
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

nice break congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Thanks guys. The two Nuge YG's that I have for trade are still available for trade. Think Ovechkin auto or low numbered patch, or something for my all-time greats PC (thread's in the trading section somewhere.) Trade bait's possible, but only something solid. Just for comparison, I traded one of them for an Alex Ovechkin auto that was numbered to 25. Anyway, again, thanks for looking everyone!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/