`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big thanks to Mik and Gonzo!!

Big thanks to Mik and Gonzo!!
Found a couple of awesome surprises in my mailbox today!!

First from Gonzo...a Scarlet and Gray for my Magic set!! I know it's been bothering him that I'm not adding enough of those colors!! Wink And a killer Todman (all Todman cards go to Alaska, I swear it!!)

THANKS GONZO!!!!!

[Image: img451.jpg]

And from Mik...he snuck these in the pile of our "informal trade" cards that we've been holding for the last few months! LOL I vaguely remembered that he pulled the M-80 34/50 in one of his last breaks. Then a couple of weeks back he tells me there's a signing in town, someone I would like. Of course, I knew immediately who he was talking about!!! Love me some Earl! Overnighting the Texas jersey wouldn't be effective, so I figured I'd just go without on this one....but I got Mik'ed!!

THANKS MIK!!!!

[Image: img450.jpg]

I love our Beckett members!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: Big thanks to Mik and Gonzo!!
Very nice! Earl is a great safety. And I really like that scarlet and gray.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

wow that todman is nice!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Sweet a magic set piece a 34 and a hook em can't beat that at least for you. Lol congrats Wendy and WTF Mik and Gonzo
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Saweet! Congrats and nice going Mik and Gonzo!! I just got this M Thomas, you want it??? It isnt a /34 but a /44, lol!

[Image: IMG_0004-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Well you know how it is, gotta keep my peeps happy. Big Grin
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(12-13-2011, 08:40 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Very nice! Earl is a great safety. And I really like that scarlet and gray.
Thanks Kyle. Earl is a great player, so I was really stoked to see that one!

(12-13-2011, 08:42 PM)chads-cards Wrote: wow that todman is nice!
Yes sir, it is!! Go Todman for Alaska!! Smile

(12-13-2011, 08:43 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Sweet a magic set piece a 34 and a hook em can't beat that at least for you. Lol congrats Wendy and WTF Mik and Gonzo
And another M-80 for my PC!! Woot, it was a great day at the mailbox!!

(12-13-2011, 08:43 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Saweet! Congrats and nice going Mik and Gonzo!! I just got this M Thomas, you want it??? It isnt a /34 but a /44, lol!
Nah, thanks. Sticking to his autos. Smile

(12-13-2011, 08:55 PM)mik253 Wrote: Well you know how it is, gotta keep my peeps happy. Big Grin
Damn straight.
Tongue

Nice stuff.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Glad you like the cards, kinda hoping the Smith would help towards an update of the Magic auto set(hint hint).
I guess the jumbo patches are the case hits in platinum. The guy I traded to get that was sad he was giving up his only case hit, then his buddy said "dude! it's Todman."
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(12-13-2011, 09:23 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Nice stuff.
Thank you!!

(12-13-2011, 09:24 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Glad you like the cards, kinda hoping the Smith would help towards an update of the Magic auto set(hint hint).
I guess the jumbo patches are the case hits in platinum. The guy I traded to get that was sad he was giving up his only case hit, then his buddy said "dude! it's Todman."
Yes, yes...I'll scan an update for the magic set tomorrow night. Smile Will put your Smith ahead of some others 'cause I want to show it off!!

And, it is Todman after all. The kid is actually good, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why a team with 3 really good RB's would waste a draft pick on yet another one when they clearly have other needs (like a decent QB).