`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAKES ME WANT TO COLLECT HIM EVEN MORE

RE: How many of you have contacted your PC player?
It's funny that you mention it because I just sent Adrian Clayborn a message on facebook just the other day showing him my collection.

I've met Favre a few times. My first meeting was in 1998 at Lambeau after the game in where he broke Jaworski's record for most all-time starts by a qb. Also met quite a few other players from that year as well. I got to walk out onto Lambeau Field after the game too! And even tho Favre seems like a drama queen on tv & the media, he is actually a very friendly, down to earth guy.

I also got the opportunity to meet Brett's dad, the late Irv Favre! Now there is a TRUE southerner! This guy was so easy to talk to. He jus started talking to me like we were old friends & he knew me for years. Just an awesome overall experience. Not only did I get to meet my sports hero & the BEST QB OF ALL-TIME, but I got to meet his dad too! A rare opportunity & such a memorable experience!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

My uncle used to be real good friends with polamalu. Before he became a national superstar...back in 2003-2005 they hung out everyday and he actually came to all my little league games back then...his rookie real he wasnt recognized as much but he still stood out behind the dugout off to the side so he didnt get too much attention. It was just awesome...I got to be on the field for training camp for a couple years and have gloves and I actually won his rookie year practice jersey...he wore number 42 in camp that year...has to be pretty rare ha. My best memory with troy was at mini camp after practice was done for the night. Troy myself my uncle and troy now wife but they gf went to taco bell at like 1 am and he pounded burritos and nachos like it was job...you wouldnt think a crazy fit athlete would be eating tons of crappy fast food during training ha. Back then he roomed with Ike taylor and before he roomed with troy Ike had never used hot sauce. If you now steelers his nickname is now Ike "hotsauce" taylor. And thats because he puts it on everything. I met alot of the steelers that year and it was pretty cool. I dont really collect any steelers though. My dad was also the Pittsburgh rep for upper deck for a few years so I met Big ben, franco, L.c greenwood, willie parker and a bunch of penguins. Wish I had got some autos! But I was perfectly fine just meeting the guys
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I Tried Gadsden TTm No luck, I tried Wake as well with no luck. I got to meet quite a few players i dont collect them all but PC some stuff.
Like. Sammy Morris, Anthony Sherman & Greg Camarillo.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Im facebook friends with Tom Brandstater. I sent him a link to a facebook page were people wanted him to start over Orton. He responded saying that was awesome and thanks. Thought it was cool.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

I would to Ry some of this stuff with the raiders but I have no idea where to start....I would love to show jacoby, Taiwan and Darren my collection and would love to try and get some ttm from them.....I guess some wishful thinking....(0:
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-12-2011, 11:56 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I would to Ry some of this stuff with the raiders but I have no idea where to start....I would love to show jacoby, Taiwan and Darren my collection and would love to try and get some ttm from them.....I guess some wishful thinking....(0:
Well.. I have never got a chance to show or even know how I would get in contact with ingram. Only player I have ever met was fadden. (Well Sorta) Heres a link to a post where I told a little story about my experience. http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-146...pid1801673
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset

I don't collect him because he doesn't have much for cards, but I chat about a lot with Chris Kluwe on Twitter. Would love to hang out with him sometime, he seems like a pretty cool guy.
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/TaylorSOlson/index

Brad Johnson - 112/1836 (6.1%)

Christian Ponder - 24/717 (But I do have three printing plates!)

Eric Decker - 25/711

Cris Carter - 322/2443 (13.18%)

BUMPS- Got in contact again with him and gave him my photobucket link...he actually took the time to look and told me how cool my collection was hen wished me happy holidays...couldnt be a cooler guy
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: MAKES ME WANT TO COLLECT HIM EVEN MORE
Never met any current players but I did get Ben Roethlisberger's sister to eat a giant bowl of applesauce once. :/
[Image: redskinsbanner.png]