`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: To all who said I was wrong.....

OT: To all who said I was wrong.....
First, I am a man and I am big enough to apologize if I offended anyone with the way I dealt with the ebay seller in my ebay post. After reading the posts, I see that I could have done things diffently. I also felt through with Beckett after being attacked especially by Sr member Jacobystealshome. But I can't let one bad, sour apple spoil my fun on this site. If no one can understand that an ebay seller need to take responsiblility for his listing, no matter if it ended at .99 or 499.00. Everyseller isn't like you. This is the first time I have ever left negitive feedback. I am tired of (some) sellers sending trash out, you get a refund and you both move on and they MAY turn around and do it again. Once you get a refund, you can't leave feedback for a seller who stated that the card is in mint condition. It arrives in a card holder that suppose to hold 20 cards, no sleeve, water damage at the bottom, peeling on both sides and oh yeah, it was listed as a "patch", but it is just a glued on jersey on top of a jersey card. He shouldn't be able to sell on ebay anymore. But the.....ooowwww.....if only I wasn't a christian and could curse......I would say what is really on my mind. Let me know your ebay power selling a$....name so I can block you. I didn't make that seller do anything. I put "funny" in my thread because only after he seen my video, he seen that refunding me first was the right thing to do. He didn't think that I was wrong for asking for a refund first. You can't trust a seller so dirty, and I don't. So tell me your dirty power selling name. You should have a confederate flag.....never mind.

I will see everyone in a month or so after I open my case of 2011 contenders. Darn mother mother made my blood boil.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

RE: OT: To all who said I was wrong.....
i didnt attack you, i attacked your actions. i was specific about that, actually

he wasnt even a seller of cards primarily. the title said "harry douglas". he obviously wasnt trying to scam anyone, he isnt the most educated seller, and isnt that knowledgeable about cards. you got angry, left a neg, instead of contacting the seller and letting him resolve it. the action you took, while to some degree understandable, was foolhardy and short-sighted. if you had just contacted him, done what is SOP in those situations (send back, he refunds), then situation is resolved.

sorry if that pisses you off. if you dont want folks opinions, dont post. also, there is an option to hide my posts, if you so desire.

and dont worry: youre already blocked

I wasn't offended. I think you contradicted yourself in saying you didn't call him a scammer and continuously do so.
I think the seller acted totally in his right, by eBay rules and all. Its these type of situations that cause great sellers not to list on eBay. It makes it harder to find nice cards and great sellers. All I was trying to do in my post was inform you of eBay policy and that he was acting appropriately. I don't feel like I was attacking you, so if you feel that way, I apologize. That was not what I communicated, nor my intent.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

why can't we all just get along??? WAY too much drama on here these days IMHO...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Dang what did I miss???
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(12-06-2011, 09:22 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Dang what did I miss???
absolutely nothing

Mkay, nuff said on that subject then Tongue
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

Hate to say it bud but you was wrong on the leaving of neg. feedback.Normal procedure is to send back and then refund.The YT vid may have been enough to get a refund but it was BS to leave a neg. without going by the same process most ebayers do.

The whole getting pissed about someones comment that was in line with what i said is BS,even if you are a Christian feel free to cuss us for our opinions.I have a fit every so often and i don't believe it affects my standing with a higher power.

BTW what the hell is that confederate flag crap supposed to mean?
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

(12-06-2011, 10:32 PM)budmademewizer Wrote: Hate to say it bud but you was wrong on the leaving of neg. feedback.Normal procedure is to send back and then refund.The YT vid may have been enough to get a refund but it was BS to leave a neg. without going by the same process most ebayers do.

The whole getting pissed about someones comment that was in line with what i said is BS,even if you are a Christian feel free to cuss us for our opinions.I have a fit every so often and i don't believe it affects my standing with a higher power.

BTW what the hell is that confederate flag crap supposed to mean?
i think he was going to say i should have a confederate flag shoved into a geometrically impossible way into one of my orifices. why a confed flag? who knows

hey folks, as much as like a good ole fashioned beatdown...this horse has been done beat. let the thread die (and the other one too)