`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I find out?

How do I find out?
How do I find out if a graded card that took 6 months to be properly grade is updated to it's new labeling? Used to be able to find my graded cards online but now I can't seem to find them. Help or advise needed.

Trying to find out if a 2010 Score Autographed Mark Sanchez Upside down auto/Wrong Back is listed properly. Haven't even seen it listed in beckett Card No14

RE: How do I find out?
why would they list that card in org? it's a printing/process flaw, not an error card

(12-03-2011, 06:14 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: why would they list that card in org? it's a printing/process flaw, not an error card
Exactly..Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-03-2011, 05:33 PM)coltsfan1961 Wrote: How do I find out if a graded card that took 6 months to be properly grade is updated to it's new labeling? Used to be able to find my graded cards online but now I can't seem to find them. Help or advise needed.

Trying to find out if a 2010 Score Autographed Mark Sanchez Upside down auto/Wrong Back is listed properly. Haven't even seen it listed in beckett Card No14
I think all the 2010 Score Mark Sanchez auto cards have the sticker upside down. I have the base set #204 & the NFL players #14 with upside down stickers.

(12-03-2011, 10:45 PM)ginge01 Wrote: I think all the 2010 Score Mark Sanchez auto cards have the sticker upside down. I have the base set #204 & the NFL players #14 with upside down stickers.
Everyone I have seen has the upside autograph but the back is what an unautographed version would have.
Can't seem to find the place my graded cards used to be

(12-04-2011, 07:34 AM)coltsfan1961 Wrote: Everyone I have seen has the upside autograph but the back is what an unautographed version would have.
Can't seem to find the place my graded cards used to be
Is this the page that you're looking for?
http://www.beckett.com/grading/
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Thanks for helping find the right page. Now the only question is why doesn't beckett have a A) right back B) wrong back listing in the price guide. I mean with only 25 made should be some sort of notation about a wrong back

(12-05-2011, 04:46 AM)coltsfan1961 Wrote: Thanks for helping find the right page. Now the only question is why doesn't beckett have a A) right back B) wrong back listing in the price guide. I mean with only 25 made should be some sort of notation about a wrong back
Because as a few have already said it's not a right and wrong back it's the fact that the sticker the auto is on was put on the card upside down it's not an error or worth more sorry.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(12-05-2011, 05:07 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Because as a few have already said it's not a right and wrong back it's the fact that the sticker the auto is on was put on the card upside down it's not an error or worth more sorry.
It is a Wrong Back as stated on the label. It also has an upside down autograph. The back does not have This card is garuanteed to be autographed yada yada. It Has what should be on the back of an unsigned No.14 Big Head card. Took a six month saga to authenticate that yes it is an error of a wrong back. Graded by beckett. So why is it not listed as wrong back in the price guide. No Price Due to Scarcety? I mean shouldn't the card collecting community know that there is a Wrong Back out there?