`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I want your Mitch Richmonds! Wantlists added!

I want your Mitch Richmonds! Wantlists added!
Yes, you read that right. Sure, I collect MJs, but since the trading has waned on here recently I was hoping to drum up some more trades...by forcing everyone to go through their old 90's bins in hopes of finding some long-forgotten Mitch Richmonds!

I always felt he was underrated while he was in the league and he was my second favorite player behind MJ. And since it would be WAY easier (read: cheaper) to achieve supercollector status, I'm hoping to get some more help on here! I'm currently at 158/1,019 according to the beckett database. I would take any Richmonds I don't already have in trade but would prefer cards from when he played.

And of course, I still love the 90's MJs Smile Shoot me some trade offers!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: I want your Mitch Richmonds!
(11-15-2011, 12:23 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Yes, you read that right. Sure, I collect MJs, but since the trading has waned on here recently I was hoping to drum up some more trades...by forcing everyone to go through their old 90's bins in hopes of finding some long-forgotten Mitch Richmonds!

I always felt he was underrated while he was in the league and he was my second favorite player behind MJ. And since it would be WAY easier (read: cheaper) to achieve supercollector status, I'm hoping to get some more help on here! I'm currently at 158/1,019 according to the beckett database. I would take any Richmonds I don't already have in trade but would prefer cards from when he played.

And of course, I still love the 90's MJs Smile Shoot me some trade offers!
Hi, I have a Mitch Richmond 95-96 Sp Championship, Champions of The Court Die Cut.

I am looking for 94-95 CC Gold Signatures and 95-96 Platinum Players Club. Do you have any of these to trade?
I am looking for 94-95 Collector's Choice Gold Signatures, and 95-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Player's Club. PM me if you have any for trade or sale.

Absolutely that's a nice one I don't have!

I've got several gold signatures for trade, mostly commons, and one or two platinum player's club cards as well. Go ahead and list your cards for trade (you can list under 100 for free) and we'll go from there. Thanks for the response!

Anyone else???
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

obligatory bump!

(11-15-2011, 05:59 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Absolutely that's a nice one I don't have!

I've got several gold signatures for trade, mostly commons, and one or two platinum player's club cards as well. Go ahead and list your cards for trade (you can list under 100 for free) and we'll go from there. Thanks for the response!

Anyone else???
Sorry for the late reply. Missed your post. I am new here. Can you tell me how this is done? And what are the gold sigs, and platinums that you have.

Thanks!
I am looking for 94-95 Collector's Choice Gold Signatures, and 95-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Player's Club. PM me if you have any for trade or sale.

(11-19-2011, 08:47 AM)mjand2345 Wrote: Sorry for the late reply. Missed your post. I am new here. Can you tell me how this is done? And what are the gold sigs, and platinums that you have.

Thanks!
To trade on here, you have to find the cards you want to trade in the database, than once you find the card you want, you there's an add to organize button, I always put new stuff in the recently added collection so Its easier to find. Than you have to find it in your organize, and if you select the trade layout it will give you 4 boxes, if you want to trade that card mark the column trade away with a 1, than people can start offering you trades on that card.

(11-19-2011, 08:47 AM)mjand2345 Wrote: Sorry for the late reply. Missed your post. I am new here. Can you tell me how this is done? And what are the gold sigs, and platinums that you have.

Thanks!
libs021 is pretty much right. I also sent you a private message (PM) with some details and the cards that I have. Hope that helps...and welcome!

[Image: richmond.jpg]

That's a nice one was well I would definitely be interested in that!

Since you're new to the site as well, check out libs021's description of how to trade on our site a couple of posts up. If you have any questions let us know. And welcome!

Any others? They don't need to be high end Richmonds at all as long as I don't have them.

Holiday weekend bump!!