`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attn all stl cards haters

RE: attn all stl cards haters
(10-29-2011, 02:20 PM)jdevolve Wrote: na, he'll get a huge contract and people will scratch their heads in 5 years. good for him. pujols is out of st.louis. i predict he comes to me in Boston for $30 mil a year!
Or those Yankees

(10-30-2011, 09:52 AM)rangersbob Wrote: [quote='bigt314' pid='1761037' dateline='1319947945']

Excuses are like a _ _ _ _ les. Everybody has one! Did the umps blow the call at first with Holliday? Sure did. Are they human? They sure are. The umps get the calls right 99.9% of the time.

The Cards scored how many as a result of that blown call? It was FOUR! What about the other 12 runs the Cardinals scored? The Rangers still would have lost that game. Then the Rangers had a couple chances in Game Six to end the game and could not get the job done.

Why not just say it was a great series played by two great teams. The Cardinals were the better team this year.

If the Rangers had been playing anyone but the Cardinals I would have been rooting for them to win.
[/quote

The point is this would have been over in Texas if the umps dont blow that call. Enjoy the WS that should have an * in the books.
Same thing bigt said...they get that call right and Texas still lost that game. Admit defeat, and quit trying to blame everyone else. Blame Hamilton for not doing better because of his groin injury, blame the defense for their errors. Definitely a blown call...but that Texas team didn't help themselves either. 1 strike would have ended it in 2 different innings in game 6... So it's not like there weren't enough chances for Texas to win it, they just couldn't seal the deal. Good luck next year though, still a very good team in Texas, just not quite good enough this year.
I collect Hosmer, Moustakas, Aaron Crow, David Freese, Allen Craig, Jason Motte. Also any Cardinals GU and autos, and newer Royals.

It's always about the "hotter" team. The Rangers were the better team as St. Louis was not "beter" than any team in the playoffs, they just got hot at the right time. Just like the Giants last year.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

I think most fans whose teams were not in the Series were pulling for Texas... I know most around here were hoping to see Nolan get him a title
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)