`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection

RE: In Honor of 1st NFL start..My DeMarco Murray collection
(10-23-2011, 05:47 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Guys i think this is who the cowboys need, OMG over 200 yards on the ground! I love my felix but him getting hurt may have begin another brees/brady type scenario.
and all time leading rusher for 1 game WOW!

I had to add this bad boy asap before they tacked on 50 bucks to the price tag.
[Image: demarco1.jpg]

First of all nice collection. Next no one know how Jones would have faired. I think at the very least we have a 2 headed monster again . So lets all see if the Cowboys can run the ball like this the rest of year. Cowboys win !!!!! no matter what.

(10-23-2011, 07:39 PM)fbcking Wrote: First of all nice collection. Next no one know how Jones would have faired. I think at the very least we have a 2 headed monster again . So lets all see if the Cowboys can run the ball like this the rest of year. Cowboys win !!!!! no matter what.
Jones is still my boy no doubt, i am just happy as the bees knees to see a running game. Not surprisingly romo threw no bad picks and we won. Thats the main thing for me as a fan.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-23-2011, 06:54 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Nice start bpap. Nice cards man, you too cowboys fan. That other cowboysfan829488 or something, he has us all beat, he has like 20 1/1's and a crapload of other stuff, he is the supercollector of Murray in my eyes right now. But it wont hurt to pick up some more stuff for sure, we ought to be in touch on what we are after or we are going to hurt each other tremendously. Or ya'll can go after Murray and i can go after Dez, and we wont be butting heads. Just a suggestion, our cards are already way overpriced, no sense in making a mess of things. I am open for options.
I hear ya man...I can't supercollect anyone because I have too many Cowboys and Aggies I love. I will get what I can but wont overpay for anything. Just stay away from Von Miller! Lol
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Those 2 Topps Platinum patch/autos are nice! Great looking pair.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*