`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! WE HAVE A PLAYOFF!!! CRABTREE VS. YOUNG VOTE NOW!!!
crabtree for me also, but man that young is super nice.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! WE HAVE A PLAYOFF!!! CRABTREE VS. YOUNG VOTE NOW!!!
Tough one, but Young gets my vote

Young.......
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

(11-03-2011, 02:54 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Cmon guys, isn't that crabtree event worn? Confused
plus ive seen a few of these crabtrees. ive never seen a young like that before.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

The crabtree may be event worn but as I've said before you don't know for sure if any patch came from a jersey worn by that player so I look more at the patch and not event worm or gu. Can you swear that the young patch came from a jersey he wore?
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

young
J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!
Collecting:

-football
curtis martin

-basketball
eric bledsoe

(11-03-2011, 05:03 PM)biglump007 Wrote: The crabtree may be event worn but as I've said before you don't know for sure if any patch came from a jersey worn by that player so I look more at the patch and not event worm or gu. Can you swear that the young patch came from a jersey he wore?
Well with that train of thought, every auto out there on a card could be fake too.

Young

young
14-6 young is winning.

I vote for young
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS