`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES"CONTEST! THE BALTIMORE RAVENS ARE ON THE CLOCK!!
If we're still voting (I still don't know when time periods are ending!), I vote for this one:
(10-25-2011, 02:08 PM)xacvol Wrote: [Image: JaLewDualPatch.jpg]

That card is wickedly awesome!

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES"CONTEST! THE BALTIMORE RAVENS ARE ON THE CLOCK!!
Love the Todd Heap!! And the Jamal Lewis dual patch. They are the top two for me. Should votes be counted yet?

WE HAVE A WINNER!! AND WITH 5 VOTES ITS RICKY WILLIAMS 34!! WITH THIS NASTY TOPPS UNIQUE TODD HEAP PRIME PATCH CONGRADULATIONS!!

[Image: img353.jpg]

CONGRADULATIONS RICKY WILLIAMS 34Big Grin YOU'RE NOW IN THE DRIVERS SEAT. YOU HAVE THE CHOICE OF PICKING THE NEXT TEAM. CHOOSE WISELYSmile

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES"CONGRATS to "ricky williams 34" !!! YOU OWN THE RAVENS!!!
CONGRATS
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES"CONGRATS to "ricky williams 34" !!! YOU OWN THE RAVENS!!!
Cool thread, haven't been on much and totally missed it lol.. Can't wait to see some more eye candy!

Woot! Thanks! Smile

We're off on a new team! Can't wait to see 'em!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-26-2011, 08:51 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Woot! Thanks! Smile

We're off on a new team! Can't wait to see 'em!
And that team would be...?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(10-26-2011, 08:54 PM)all day baby Wrote: And that team would be...?
I'm letting him announce it...I think he'll put it in the title of the thread when he gets my PM.

(but think of nice colors in the northeast!) LOL Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I wish I had seen this thread earlier.... heres my submission anyways

[Image: IMG.jpg]

[Image: Wardgame1.jpg]
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(10-26-2011, 09:09 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: I wish I had seen this thread earlier.... heres my submission anyways

[Image: IMG.jpg]

[Image: Wardgame1.jpg]
Have the steelers went yet you may still be good to play when they come up
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641