`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: UPDATE!! "PRINCE of PATCHES" CONTEST!!! " THE EAGLES ARE ON THE BLOCK!!!
I vote for the lesean as well...dang
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Yea, me too... I vote for the McCoy "9" or "Y" (but I don't think it's a "Y" either)

My vote is for the McCoy 9 patch.....SICK

Here is mine though

[Image: TonyHuntNT.jpg]

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

(10-18-2011, 12:24 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: This is starting to get confusing, dfcj1499. Maybe you should put a date with the time that posting/voting ends. That would help a lot. Going by ej's pick of the Eagles post and your original start time for the thread, the post/vote limit I am seeing should be Tuesday the 18th @ 6pm PDT (or 9pm EDT).
Maybe you should change some of the time limits. How is someone going to get enough votes to win if they don't post until 12 hours or less before it ends? I think this would work better if you have a 24 hr. post limit, THEN 24 hrs. to vote. No votes before the posting time limit runs out and no cards posted after that time. It also might get more attention (posts AND votes) with the longer time period.
I really don't want to sound disrespectful or that I'm ranting about something. I like this idea and would like to see it prosper all the way through all the teams and maybe even cycle through again. I just wanted to put these ideas out here.

Anyway, my current vote would be for the DJax SPA posted by 'favre3mvp'. That patch is spectacular!

I AGREE. THATS WHY IM LETTING THIS 1 RUN A LITTLE LONGER. OK, ILL UPDATE WITH THE NEW RULE 24 TO POST, 24 TO VOTE. THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION

(10-17-2011, 10:38 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Tough call on this one, Chibears your McNabb is HOT!!! The Cunningham NT is sweet too.

But the combo of patch and on card auto wins it here!
In spirit of what the thread is calling for, I don't think the auto should be a factor in a vote... Just saying...
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

I thought about it and I decided to extend the block period to 48 hours, to post your pic and vote. Same rules. Just extend each team 1 more day. Soooo, im the eagles are on the block til 6pm pac time tonight. Unless a bomb is dropped, I think dodgers has it in the bag.
(10-18-2011, 12:42 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: In spirit of what the thread is calling for, I don't think the auto should be a factor in a vote... Just saying...
As of now it is not

RE: UPDATE!! "PRINCE of PATCHES" CONTEST!!! "ejnfl24" WINS FOR CHARGERS!!!!
(10-17-2011, 09:45 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: NICE! OK HERE ARE MINE:

[Image: 003.jpg]
i vote for this sweet kafka
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Hi Everyone-This is Dante's girlfriend, he asked me to let everyone know that he had to go to work early tonight, but will be back on in the morning to tally the votes and declare a winner.

(10-18-2011, 12:42 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: In spirit of what the thread is calling for, I don't think the auto should be a factor in a vote... Just saying...
Just sayin' it was a factor in the reason I voted for it...but the patch was enough. Thanks though.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: UPDATE!! "PRINCE of PATCHES" CONTEST!!! "ejnfl24" WINS FOR CHARGERS!!!!
(10-18-2011, 02:12 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: i vote for this sweet kafka
+1
J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!
Collecting:

-football
curtis martin

-basketball
eric bledsoe