Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Who or what team do you collect?

RE: Who or what team do you collect?
awesome guys updated
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Can you open DeMarcus Ware and Jason Witten for me??? Approaching a couple hundred on each player now. Thank you. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

update at 10-31-11 8:30 PM central time
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengals items of any kind. Going to put together the utimate man cave when I purchase my first home.
TVs, pennants, banners, bobbleheads, the works. So fun and your items add up quick!

I just wanted to add a suggestion for this thread. It would be nice (and may help) if you split the 'teams' and 'players' into separate lists. Maybe you can type a line similar to this before the list, saying 'Teams listed 1st, then single players afterwards'. I just think it might help and be quicker/easier to locate members that collect what you are looking to trade away.
It IS just a suggestion though! I appreciate you creating the thread and keeping up with it so far.

(11-01-2011, 01:12 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I just wanted to add a suggestion for this thread. It would be nice (and may help) if you split the 'teams' and 'players' into separate lists. Maybe you can type a line similar to this before the list, saying 'Teams listed 1st, then single players afterwards'. I just think it might help and be quicker/easier to locate members that collect what you are looking to trade away.
It IS just a suggestion though! I appreciate you creating the thread and keeping up with it so far.

spaz you know me I am always up for suggestions. Thanks for letting me know that. I will do that today after I get back from running some errands.

Jeremy Kerley, rookie WR/KR for the Jets

Eagles! Desean, Maclin, Celek, Avant, McCoy
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Iggles, mainly Lesean, Desean and MV7.

Okay I updated it and I changed it up some hope this helps