`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wher to buy holders?

Wher to buy holders?
i bought some card holders, hard type, at walmart and they're terrible. they are way too tight. i cannot put my cards in a soft holder first because they are too tight. where can i buy some quality hard holders?

RE: Wher to buy holders?
blowoutcards has lots of supplies
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(10-03-2011, 08:32 PM)pork chop Wrote: i bought some card holders, hard type, at walmart and they're terrible. they are way too tight. i cannot put my cards in a soft holder first because they are too tight. where can i buy some quality hard holders?
where are you from? I see you collect steelers so if ur from pittsburgh go to sports card junction. Cheapest supplies dealer
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

That and trying to figure out the right size holders is a pain. I cant never tell what size these cards are anymore, its either thin, thick, or a brick to me.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I've always just bought the cheapo ones from TRU they are like $6.99 or $7.99 for a 60 ct. box and are made by ProGard. Never had an issue but I realize everyone has different expectations.

Tried blowoutcards, didn't see them. What are they called? I just call them holders, but I figured maybe they have a specific name and that's why I can't find them in a search engine. Thanx.

A buddy of mine got some off of ebay the other week. I believe the loaders were made by ultrapro. It was a 500ct for 39.99. Also came with 500 penny sleeves.

sweet got some on ebay. thanx.

Ultra Pro is the way to go IMHO...Wink eBay is the best deal...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-04-2011, 08:34 AM)jefdav1831 Wrote: A buddy of mine got some off of ebay the other week. I believe the loaders were made by ultrapro. It was a 500ct for 39.99. Also came with 500 penny sleeves.
That's not bad at all. They come in 25-count packs. So, that's 20 packs, which is under $2 per pack. I might start buying there as well. My LCS charges $4.50 for a 25-pack of top loaders. Even more for the thicker ones. Thanks.