Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Nineof's BGS love.
Tongue 
Nineof's BGS love.
I've really been getting into BGS cards lately. I've been buying some and grading some myself.

If the card has a crummy grade (i.e. lower than a 9) it's safe to assume I had it graded myself. Lol. Much like breaking product, I have the worst luck with grading. It's all good though. The cards I grade myself is more about protection and the look of the card in the slab more than the actual grade itself. Smile

Finally got myself one of those NFL Shield cards and got it graded.

2006 Playoff National Treasures Material Prime NFL Logo #74 Carson Palmer 01/01
[Image: 00153.jpg]
[Image: 00154.jpg]
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: Nineof's BGS love.
very nice looking card... I've yet to get a shield!!!!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(09-30-2011, 07:49 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: very nice looking card... I've yet to get a shield!!!!
Thanks, soccerscrub! I hope you can get one real soon. Hopefully, you're not like me though. Seeing other peoples' NFL Shield cards for their perspective PC's always made me feel like I had a giant hole in my collection for whatever reason (probably jealousy Tongue). Finally getting one does feel great though. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sweet brother!! i love that look of a 1/1 shield in the slab.. if i had more room i would slab both my sets..
and yes,grading is tough.. not much difference from a 9 to a 9.5 from the naked eye
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Wow. That just looks fantastic! I too have yet to get a NFL shield for the Wisco PC. And there's plenty of em out there...grrrrr
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Very nice bro and like chi said grading is tuff it's hard to tell by the naked eye on stuff, centering is the hardest to judge IMO
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

very nice...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Great card Nine!! I see you are haunted by the same subscore issues that I have. Do I see 3 9.5's and one 8.5 on that??

Anyhow, it's a 1/1, so a 9 is an awesome grade!! Can't wait for you to show off a few more of those in the near future!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

wow very nice man!

That is so cool!
J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!
Collecting:

-football
curtis martin

-basketball