`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best mail day in months Rangers HOFers

Best mail day in months Rangers HOFers
Most of the Rangers stuff is from mail day today and last Friday. The other is from other trades, LCS, etc. Most of it's going to be FT. The Rangers are going into the PC, but everything else will be FT.

Also, check out the link. That's a card I picked up about a week ago. Now, I have never gotten anything graded nor have I ever bought a graded card, but have been thinking about getting this graded. If so, what's the best vintage grader and how long turnaround should I go for?

Let me know what you need as there are other scans as well and your opinion on the vintage. Thanks.

[Image: Sept26scan0009.jpg]

[Image: Sept26scan0008.jpg]

[Image: Sept26scan0007.jpg]

[Image: Sept26scan0006.jpg]

[Image: Sept26scan0005.jpg]

[Image: Sept26scan0004.jpg]

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af14...ball%20FT/

RE: Best mail day in months Rangers HOFers
Nice stuff CFK5!

Hope you are watching the game. Kinsler just led off with a single............one SB away from his second 30/30 season :-)

[quote='crazyforkinsler5' pid='1720362' dateline='1317089142']
Most of the Rangers stuff is from mail day today and last Friday. The other is from other trades, LCS, etc. Most of it's going to be FT. The Rangers are going into the PC, but everything else will be FT.

Also, check out the link. That's a card I picked up about a week ago. Now, I have never gotten anything graded nor have I ever bought a graded card, but have been thinking about getting this graded. If so, what's the best vintage grader and how long turnaround should I go for?

[Image: hamiltonfanbanner.jpg]

Always buying Josh Hamilton Items - especially printing plates - low
numbered items - Finders fees given for Hamilton 1/1's and rare items found that are not on ebay.

That Jeter is SICK, and I have the ORANGE border of the crawford if you want it. (i want the jeter)

(09-26-2011, 09:19 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: That Jeter is SICK, and I have the ORANGE border of the crawford if you want it. (i want the jeter)
The Crawford is the orange. Not sure why it's showing up red. I'll take a look to see if you have anything else I need. I've got about 40 Jeters I need to get in ORG. I've been kinda holding him for awhile now debating if I want to put those up for good.

He's such a good character player. Never hear anything negative, never associated with troubles neither on nor off the field, etc. He's a lock for a first-ballot hall of famer.

I hate the Yankees with a passion, but love Jeter.

I'll take a look around and see what you have that I may need. Thanks again.

Nice Hamilton auto
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

bump it up

(09-26-2011, 09:24 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: The Crawford is the orange. Not sure why it's showing up red. I'll take a look to see if you have anything else I need. I've got about 40 Jeters I need to get in ORG. I've been kinda holding him for awhile now debating if I want to put those up for good.

He's such a good character player. Never hear anything negative, never associated with troubles neither on nor off the field, etc. He's a lock for a first-ballot hall of famer.

I hate the Yankees with a passion, but love Jeter.

I'll take a look around and see what you have that I may need. Thanks again.
Your Crawford is blue!! Lol

(09-26-2011, 10:53 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Your Crawford is blue!! Lol
Sorry, was looking at the Pena. I've got an Orange Crawford already though as well.

cmb for the maury wills,thanks

interested in the Murphy and Maddux...
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]