`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DID I OVER PAY FOR THIS?

RE: DID I OVER PAY FOR THIS?
oo well im happy with the purchase....had some extra $ and he deosnt have too many auto rcs soo....i do agree that the oline needs to fixed...thanks for all your comments
[Image: sandersbanner.jpg]
AUTOS:24 PLEASE LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY SANDERS Smile

(09-26-2011, 11:27 PM)xemmanuelxsandersx Wrote: oo well im happy with the purchase....had some extra $ and he deosnt have too many auto rcs soo....i do agree that the oline needs to fixed...thanks for all your comments
hey bro it is one sweetie of a card! i wish i had it
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(09-26-2011, 11:32 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: hey bro it is one sweetie of a card! i wish i had it
thanks man

i don't think u overpaid. if its something u really like and its a 1/1 especially be proud that u are the only owner of the card. no one else has one like it. its all in the eye of the beholder. i wouldn't pay that much for it but if it was a Dez Bryant 1/1 and i really loved it....price would not be an option.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(09-26-2011, 11:41 PM)bpab16 Wrote: i don't think u overpaid. if its something u really like and its a 1/1 especially be proud that u are the only owner of the card. no one else has one like it. its all in the eye of the beholder. i wouldn't pay that much for it but if it was a Dez Bryant 1/1 and i really loved it....price would not be an option.
yea..def the most i spent on one card

When it comes down to my PC, I dont believe in BV at all. If it is something I want, I'm going to get it. Example, if I find my missing "I" or "S" from 2008 Donruss Threads Rookie Class Mike Jenkins, I would easily and happily pay $150 for each. It is my PC.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(09-26-2011, 10:47 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: yes by $35...it was shilled up to the $80 range...sorry bro
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...e_ViewLink
61%bid activity from a 2 feedback buyer....yikes
But it looks like there was another bidder that bid $81.88 that was *not* a shill bidder, so it's hard to say for certain... the OP was willing to pay the $82 that he won it for, and who's to say that without the shill activity the other bidder might have gotten the card? It *ALWAYS* sucks when there is shill activity but what can you do? Report it and move on.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(09-27-2011, 08:53 AM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: But it looks like there was another bidder that bid $81.88 that was *not* a shill bidder, so it's hard to say for certain... the OP was willing to pay the $82 that he won it for, and who's to say that without the shill activity the other bidder might have gotten the card? It *ALWAYS* sucks when there is shill activity but what can you do? Report it and move on.
yea im not that upset...i dont have a 1/1 yet soo i was happy
(09-27-2011, 08:35 AM)msimonds Wrote: When it comes down to my PC, I dont believe in BV at all. If it is something I want, I'm going to get it. Example, if I find my missing "I" or "S" from 2008 Donruss Threads Rookie Class Mike Jenkins, I would easily and happily pay $150 for each. It is my PC.
yea this is def. the most i spent on one card