`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2011 Marquee 12 Box Case break--Scans

2011 Marquee 12 Box Case break--Scans
Here is my case break of 2011 Topps Marquee. Overall give it a B. Some nice cards but most are very high numbered. 4 redemptions is disappointing, particularly since they are some of the best cards. Upset I didn't get a Titanic PAtch Auto. (I think the Prado quad looks like a blood stain)

[Image: Marqueeredeem.jpg]
[Image: MarqueePatches.jpg]
[Image: Marqueeautojersey.jpg]
[Image: MArqueequad.jpg]
[Image: MarqueeAuto.jpg]
[Image: MarqueeTitanic.jpg]

RE: 2011 Marquee 12 Box Case break--Scans
Like the Sandoval and Upton a lot! LMK what you want for them.
[Image: PoseyLetters.jpg]
Collecting
2010 Finest Rookie Autos Buster Posey Letterman
ALL Buster Posey Cards
Cards of the 2011 Tampa Bay Rays
2011 Allen & Ginter Animals in Peril- need 10 more!

I hope you are happy with the break. Outside of a couple of cards, I would call that a Titantic waste of money.

Looks like Topps came up with this product to get rid of all their supply of single color material.

Just my opinion.

Glad I only picked up one pack of this stuff.

(09-17-2011, 02:51 PM)cardboardcollector13 Wrote: Like the Sandoval and Upton a lot! LMK what you want for them.
Most likely putting everything up online (except the Jeter)...but looking for patches/autos of Yankees from last 20 years

(09-17-2011, 02:54 PM)ronfir Wrote: I hope you are happy with the break. Outside of a couple of cards, I would call that a Titantic waste of money.

Looks like Topps came up with this product to get rid of all their supply of single color material.

Just my opinion.

Glad I only picked up one pack of this stuff.
Meehhhh...a couple nice cards but mostly disappointed. They cut production 40% and I'm pulling cards numbered to 470, 570, 600??
HOpefully the redemptions come back sweet.

I like how the Reggie is him in a Baltimore jersey and the patch has A's and Yankees NOT!!! Pretty dumb idea for team collectors

(09-17-2011, 03:07 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I like how the Reggie is him in a Baltimore jersey and the patch has A's and Yankees NOT!!! Pretty dumb idea for team collectors
Yeah, I hate when the patch/jersey doesn't match the Uni in the picture.

Sandberg patch is sweet! You could probably get some serious cash for it if you decide to sell it
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I know you mentioned you were putting stuff up online, but if you'd consider trading the Stephen Drew card, I would be interested. Thanks!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

The Sandberg is sweet, would be interested in the Royals (they don't sell for much anywaySmile
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I like the Reggie (but yeah I can see how that could be annoying)...please check me
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]