`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes 2011 Topps Chrome Hobby

2 Boxes 2011 Topps Chrome Hobby
Busted two boxes of 2011 Topps Chrome with my stepdaughter and wife Friday night. Saw on Saturday that Beckett added them to the price guide, but it looks like they are based off the April checklist release as they don't list one of my autos and some of the base cards are different. Only 4 doubles to add to the trade pile and the rest are for my son. Here's the good stuff:

- Atomic Refractors: Starlin Castro, John Jaso

- Sepia Refractor: Jose Reyes

- Refractors: Gio Gonzalez, Colby Rasmus, Joe Mauer, Jimmy Rollins, Michael Pineda, Domonic Brown, Alexi Ogando, David Price, Ryan Howard, CC Sabathia, Jordan Zimmerman, Carlos Gonzalez, Vinnie Pestano, Cory Luebke, and Mike Minor

- Autographs: Mark Trumbo (Red), Jordan Walden (Refractor), Darwin Barney, Hector Noesi

- Heritage Chrome: Jeter, Ichiro, Cory Luebke (Refractor), Freddie Freeman, Scott Cousins, Ardolis Chapman, Stephen Strasburg, Ian Kinsler (Black), Jay Bruce, Jared Weaver, Miguel Cabrera (Refractor), Andre Either

- Vintage Chrome: David Wright, Joey Votto, Austin Jackson, Josh Hamilton, Felix Hernandez, Brandon Belt, Freddie Freeman, Arnoldis Chapman.

Printing Plate: Gaby Sanchez Heritage Chrome Cyan 1/1

RE: 2 Boxes 2011 Topps Chrome Hobby
Interested in the Heritage Chrome Freeman, PM me please
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)