`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cam Newton

RE: Cam Newton
(09-12-2011, 02:16 PM)uwash97 Wrote: I was just wondering if yesterday's performance changed people's minds at all about Cam. Yes it's just one game and against the Cardinals, but he does seem to have that "it factor". Let's see how he does against a real defense next week. Still, I'm not inclined to move his stuff just yet...

As for the Colts, based on that game it's hard to say if they are really that bad or if the Texans are just that good. Houston looked like contenders for sure...
Well while you may not be inclined too move his stuff yet if he has a good game against the packers this weekend then watch out. If you think prices are high now they will be ridiculous if his performance level stays high.

I am not sold yet,he needs to keep up the great play and this time win some games.He can throw for 500 yards,if they dont win,its all for not.But,I will give a shout out to Patrick Peterson for returning that punt for a score to give the Cardinals the lead and the win against Cam and the Panthers!!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

yes i have to agree and need help getting my foot out my mouth (at least for the moment). I didn't think that they would get him to stand his ground in the pocket. I have to sad good surprise for Carolina bad for my saints
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/

(09-12-2011, 02:16 PM)uwash97 Wrote: I was just wondering if yesterday's performance changed people's minds at all about Cam. Yes it's just one game and against the Cardinals, but he does seem to have that "it factor". Let's see how he does against a real defense next week. Still, I'm not inclined to move his stuff just yet...

As for the Colts, based on that game it's hard to say if they are really that bad or if the Texans are just that good. Houston looked like contenders for sure...
What do you mean about just the cardinals they have a top 10 defense in the league with the addition of patrick peterson
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Well living in Bama almost exactly in-between Roll Tide and War Eagle country, there are a lot of Cam Haters........

I collected his nameplate because I go to Auburn part time.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(09-12-2011, 04:07 PM)msimonds Wrote: Well living in Bama almost exactly in-between Roll Tide and War Eagle country, there are a lot of Cam Haters........

I collected his nameplate because I go to Auburn part time.
How did you like Jenkins coming back and slamming Burress on his head after Burress pulled a dirty blind hit earlier on Jenkins? I loved it, i literally let out a war cry so loud it made my wife jump. She mighta tinkled herself but wont admit it lol, but i bet Burress did, he stayed clear of jenkins after that.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Loved it!!!
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

newton next week - 175 yards passing, 1 td, 2 interceptions.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

remember this everyone..... this will be the highest scoring year and biggest stat year
these defenses are going to get rocked this year by everyone and anyone

by the way... newton against arizona, great job.... good luck against GB, prove your stuff to us against them

one game at a time, only time will tell...
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]